• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

20 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Calipari made an interesting comment regarding that Arkansas is waiting for the NBA draft to run its course before they start putting together a roster. I believe USF is basically doing the same thing with waiting to bring in NBA hopefuls that don’t make the draft. Seems like USF is on their way to becoming a great place to develop players for the NBA which is a good thing moving forward. In other words, as long as USF keeps CAAR who has good NBA connections they are going to be fine imo. Go Bulls!!

Little early in the day to be sipping on alcohol or smoking that funny stuff. 😄

• Haha 3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

I think you are stereotyping here. And wasn't Hines an all-academic? And if they all earn their degrees, why will they not have much to fall back on?

He was hence me saying most, how many will earn degrees when bouncing every year to a new school.  The point is they will make more in college then after causing a weird dichotomy that will not turn out well for them IMO.  The normal chain of events is you earn your way up the ladder not start near the top and go back down to the first couple of rungs. 

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Never too early 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

Wake n Bake is the way

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,633
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

As long as the NIL is run like it currently is we are screwed. There will always be schools with more money to steal away our good players. What I loved about college sports was seeing our players improve over their 3 or 4 years at USF. Now as soon as I get to know the players they are gone, especially the good ones. 

Yep, in the olden days it used to be 3 or 4 years but now will be 1 or 2 years in some cases. All we can do is keep supporting the name on the front of the jersey as much as we can. Will continue supporting the ones who DO choose to play for USF as long as they're here and not worry or fret about the ones who aren't. If you can and want to give to the NIL, nothing wrong with it (that ******** on Twitter calling people who do give, "idiots", is a moron). When the season begin, Coach Dale says it best ...

image.gif.5cfedd87bcc8db5b70d54a7caceed567.gif

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yep, in the olden days it used to be 3 or 4 years but now will be 1 or 2 years in some cases. All we can do is keep supporting the name on the front of the jersey as much as we can. Will continue supporting the ones who DO choose to play for USF as long as they're here and not worry or fret about the ones who aren't. If you can and want to give to the NIL, nothing wrong with it (that ******** on Twitter calling people who do give, "idiots", is a moron). When the season begin, Coach Dale says it best ...

image.gif.5cfedd87bcc8db5b70d54a7caceed567.gif

Yes, if something came out of the last week for me personally is my goal to contribute to the NIL. We need to play the game.

While, we might have lost 3 of our best players to the NIL, I hope coach Rahim can identify quality players at smaller teams, and bring them over to USF. Find the next Youngblood and Pryor, and find them a a way to get NIL money.. While we might get raided by Power teams, we just need to do the same and raid fellow mid majors, and teams that are considered in leagues below the AAC.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  1

One thing I got from the Cal Arkansas press conference is the Athletic director said Cal told me what we need for NIL and it’s my job to get that done. What’s out Athletic Director doing? 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,553
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Gotta get through it somehow

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

One thing I got from the Cal Arkansas press conference is the Athletic director said Cal told me what we need for NIL and it’s my job to get that done. What’s out Athletic Director doing? 

Building an updated athletic training facility and an OCS .........

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

3 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Building an updated athletic training facility and an OCS .........

He better be working on nil too or we will have built all that for nothing

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28