• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

6 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

There is good players that stay at mid major programs for their coach, like FAU and this year UAB.i know they don’t have Big NIL money.So the coach and school must not mean nothing to them which is fine, it’s understandable.

I wish them nothing but the best, but I think 2 out of the 3 will be disappointed next year when they aren’t getting the play time they like or the freedom to shoot like they want. They might get some money but might be taking 2 steps back in the process. 

I think as soon as CAAR gets a good P5 of he will be gone because good players leaving like this doesn’t make his job easier.Unless we start being able to pay these players there is no other way.

None of those guys are likely to play in the NBA, 4 or so will likely play pro but overseas. If they get a 6 figure payday, there is 0 reason not to take it. We all would likely do the same. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

I saw this on the Mean Green forum. No idea if it’s legit

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

16 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

None of those guys are likely to play in the NBA, 4 or so will likely play pro but overseas. If they get a 6 figure payday, there is 0 reason not to take it. We all would likely do the same. 

Think Pryor will eventually play pro. Overall his skills are too good to be ignored. I pretty much knew he was heading to the NBA after he basically lead his team to a comeback victory over Rice at the YC. He was basically the one that ignited USF’s run imo

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  367

3 minutes ago, Professor BullDawg said:

I saw this on the Mean Green forum. No idea if it’s legit

If that’s legit. Where is the money going to then? Who is getting paid? 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  138

Just now, jmbull said:

If that’s legit. Where is the money going to then? Who is getting paid? 

That’s the problem with Collectives. No transparency. I

You’re telling me you couldn’t throw 100k to cy? 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Think Pryor will eventually play pro. Overall his skills are too good to be ignored. I pretty much knew he was heading to the NBA after he basically lead his team to a comeback victory over Rice at the YC. He was basically the one that ignited USF’s run imo

He has potential, which is why scouts want to see more. At the moment he wouldn’t even get drafted.He had good games but unless he is taking over games day in and day out he won’t get drafted. He will get a shot at the nba though through summer league and Gleague. Most kids that get drafted are Dominating in college against top level competition. Dominque jones dominated in college he could get any shot he wanted which why he got drafted, but he only lasted a couple seasons.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

No way they are getting 6 figure nil deals. 
And money is cool but I know they want to play. A example of that is Battie, he probably had shot at the NFL by staying here forget about it now. He wanted to come back but we said no. 

At least 2 of the 3 will be like battie, the problem is I think they are all seniors. 

Edited by Cmr3

1 minute ago, Cmr3 said:

No way they are getting 6 figure nil deals. 
And money is cool but I know they want to play. A example of that is Battie, he probably had shot at the NFL by staying here forget about it now. He wanted to come back but we said no. 

That’s what I’ve been trying to say. You’re telling me they wouldn’t have taken 100k each. 50k? We don’t have that? Again where are our donations going? What players are getting what? Or are we just paying for the salaries of the people that run the Fowler collective? 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,560
  • Days Won:  3

I guess it could be worse.

IMG_9443.jpeg