• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

You must be new to USF MBB ...

Yea, I am pretty sure the whole squad turns over whether the team was bad or good. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  367
  • Days Won:  0

I blame ourselves. Not enough of us are donating to the NIL. UAB managed to keep their team intact. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

I think we will be ok honestly. I think it’s time for Corey walker to step up and we also have a solid center from the portal. We are currently in need of someone that can basically get their own shot and hit big shots during the game which is what Miguel and Youngblood did for us.

I think if we get maybe CAAR nephew that would fill the void of Miguel or Youngblood. I don’t think Pryor leaving is that big of a deal honestly. I think the biggest loss is Youngblood and Miguel right behind him, ones they left it doesn’t matter who else leaves because the other are replaceable. 

Edited by Cmr3

4 minutes ago, jmbull said:

I blame ourselves. Not enough of us are donating to the NIL. UAB managed to keep their team intact. 

As of now Memphis and UAB are the favorites next year.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

The biggest "keep" is Coach Amir. Obviously, players will come and go - and come and go quickly - these days, but we need to keep him as long as we can.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Where'd you see that?

Opps I was thinking of David Ogunleye

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

10 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

Yea, I am pretty sure the whole squad turns over whether the team was bad or good. 

It's been a kind of revolving door here for years but at least we got a good year this time ..... Bulls hoops fandom ain't for the weak of heart.

Edited by Triple B
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

2 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Opps I was thinking of David Ogunleye

You're killin me ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

The biggest "keep" is Coach Amir. Obviously, players will come and go - and come and go quickly - these days, but we need to keep him as long as we can.

There is good players that stay at mid major programs for their coach, like FAU and this year UAB.i know they don’t have Big NIL money.So the coach and school must not mean nothing to them which is fine, it’s understandable.

I wish them nothing but the best, but I think 2 out of the 3 will be disappointed next year when they aren’t getting the play time they like or the freedom to shoot like they want. They might get some money but might be taking 2 steps back in the process. 

I think as soon as CAAR gets a good P5 of he will be gone because good players leaving like this doesn’t make his job easier.Unless we start being able to pay these players there is no other way.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  367
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

There is good players that stay at mid major programs for their coach, like FAU and this year UAB.i know they don’t have Big NIL money.So the coach and school must not mean nothing to them which is fine, it’s understandable.

I wish them nothing but the best, but I think 2 out of the 3 will be disappointed next year when they aren’t getting the play time they like or the freedom to shoot like they want. They might get some money but might be taking 2 steps back in the process. 

I think as soon as CAAR gets a good P5 of he will be gone because good players leaving like this doesn’t make his job easier.Unless we start being able to pay these players there is no other way.

It’s just sad. I know a lot of us donate to the nil. But no one knows how much is there. No one know if they even offered anything to them to stay. Where is our money going? Just football? Is it time to make a separate fund for. Basketball?