• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College MBB Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

He did play high school basketball in Orlando. If he transfers to UCF it’s probably better if he never comes back to USF for anything, I’m sorry. I know a lot former usf players come back during the off season to practice, well he better go to UCF for that. He will be a professional basketball player when he’s done with college basketball, but I doubt it will be in the NBA.

Calm down my friend. There's 16 other schools on that list. So let's not disown the poor guy until something like that actually happens. 

We can't blame a guy for attempting to provide for his family and look for the best opportunity even if it's not USF.

That being said, if it is that trash school in ovideo then **** that guy 😂.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

Dam!! what do we do now boys?? There is some ballers in the portal can CAAR pull one out from there or get Knox some how? If coach is staying here let’s see what he can do.

Does Memphis have a lot NIL money? because they get good players all the time. They basically have the 2 top scores in the AAC on the same team and our 2 best players are leaving????I’m not sure how we can’t get some money to pay someone to come here, that’s how it works now days. Let’s start a NIL gofundme or something.

Edited by Cmr3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, Cmr3 said:

Dam!! what do we do now boys?? There is some ballers in the portal can CAAR pull one out from there or get Knox some how? If coach is staying here let’s see what he can do.

Does Memphis have a lot NIL money? because they get good players all the time. They basically have the 2 top scores in the AAC on the same team and our 2 best players are leaving????I’m not sure how we can’t get some money to pay someone to come here, that’s how it works now days. Let’s start a NIL gofundme or something.

Join Fowler Ave and set up a monthly donation. Enough ppl do that and we can pay.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Has there been any reporting yet on dollars pulled in and dollars paid out directly to players?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  684

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Join Fowler Ave and set up a monthly donation. Enough ppl do that and we can pay.

BOOM!!!!!!

Thank you friend for the motivation.

No lie, I literally just signed up and set up a monthly payment plan.

Can't ***** and moan on this board if i'm not contributing. Time to put my money where my mouth is.

C'mon Bulls fam. If you're not giving to the collective at least take a look and see if one of those monthly plans can work for you. Seriously it's not much.

Go BULLS!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  129

I love your enthusiasm and I am happy you joined the collective.  I am a little apprehensive...  can you tell the collective to use donations for the basketball team only? I feel like football is the priority.  If we gave Youngblood 6 figures or a million, he might have stuck around.  But I don't think we even had 6 figures to offer him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

52 minutes ago, BigSteve said:

I love your enthusiasm and I am happy you joined the collective.  I am a little apprehensive...  can you tell the collective to use donations for the basketball team only? I feel like football is the priority.  If we gave Youngblood 6 figures or a million, he might have stuck around.  But I don't think we even had 6 figures to offer him.

You can. Need to make a phone call. Not sure there is a way to do it on the website. And, if you do stipulate for basketball, let the coach know to be on the lookout for that money. We sent some $$$ to WBB last year via Fowler Ave and let Jose know he (or at least his players) should be getting it.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

You can. Need to make a phone call. Not sure there is a way to do it on the website. And, if you do stipulate for basketball, let the coach know to be on the lookout for that money. We sent some $$$ to WBB last year via Fowler Ave and let Jose know he (or at least his players) should be getting it.

THANK YOU! This is really helpful and makes me feel better about it.  I am glad WBB got some money, that was very kind of you.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I’ll tell you this right now, I’m not donating $20 a month to NIL so I can buy some kid Chipotle once a month whilst he also gets a free education (unlike mine, which I had to pay for). Shut the whole system down, college sports are ruined. Can’t wait to see what happens to all of this over the next 10-20 years. The divide between the haves and the have nots is going to gape wide open until it no longer works. Are we going to be shutting down athletic programs left and right in this country and only allowing the strongest to survive? Are we going to begin merging schools? This was a mistake.

Edited by USFBulls12
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I’ll tell you this right now, I’m not donating $20 a month to NIL so I can buy some kid Chipotle once a month whilst he also gets a free education (unlike mine, which I had to pay for). Shut the whole system down, college sports are ruined. Can’t wait to see what happens to all of this over the next 10-20 years. The divide between the haves and the have nots is going to gape wide open until it no longer works. Are we going to be shutting down athletic programs left and right in this country and only allowing the strongest to survive? Are we going to begin merging schools? This was a mistake.

I don't think the kid is eating Chipotle on your dollar, but I get your point and it is valid.  I know a lot of fans are frustrated that players want more, more, more when they didn't have the same opportunities.  Student/Athletes should be grateful for everything they get.  Whether we like NIL or not, it's the current model and we can embrace it or complain.

For me personally, I have grown to hate professional sports.  I don't even enjoy watching it anymore.  I like USF because I feel like the joy to play is pure.  I look forward to showing up and cheering on the guys who put on that uniform and dive on the floor.  Win or lose, I can respect that.  Or you can pay Ben Simmons 200M to sit out because his feelings were hurt.