• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You guys do know that there are 11 games left on our schedule?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

The problem is, though, we have to wait 3 weeks for any chance of really calming anyone down ...

It's only a problem if you don't find the incessant whining and bawling to be entertaining.  If the terminal tear squirters had any measure of influence that would be one thing. However, given that their leverage is - at most - capped at not renewing their season tickets and posting on a message board, it's not something to lose sleep over. Direct messaging is our friend. 😄

Edited by WoolyBully
text

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

It may be a reflection of the general malaise though, so it's worth noting.  We just need some wins to show that the trend is up.  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

To me, USF is the patient that has flatlined. There aren't many fans left, the money isn't coming in,  left out of realignment multiple times, seeing other in state schools jump us. The indoor facility, ocs, and new coach are them getting the paddles to try to resuscitate. Some of our fans are screaming to just let it die peacefully and others are hoping that it works and it comes back alive. I think all of us realize that there isn't much time left to get this thing breathing again...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

My goodness, the toxic attitudes on this board after that WKU loss. I hope some of those responses are “hot takes” and overreactions.

Saying the stadium isn’t worth it, that the money is being wasted?

Saying the coach needs to be fired after one game? Keep in mind we have been bad the last 4 seasons, we have new schemes/coaches/players AND a bunch of talent transferred out.

The reactions on this board are unreal.

Completely agree, it’s the main reason I haven’t been on here much since the game. I thought there were some positives that we could talk about but all of the coach fits is just a way of time and so unwarranted. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

6 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

Some of our fans are screaming to just let it die peacefully

Why would a fan want it to die?  Then you can't be a fan anymore.  It would be off the table permanently.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Why would a fan want it to die?  Then you can't be a fan anymore.  It would be off the table permanently.

But we could move on with our lives and let the healing begin.  This is like watching a loved one on the table, the doctor yells "clear", they attach them to tubes and wires and you stand around and watch the same thing again the following week for 11 weeks. Heart wrenching.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

But we could move on with our lives and let the healing begin.  This is like watching a loved one on the table, the doctor yells "clear", they attach them to tubes and wires and you stand around and watch the same thing again the following week for 11 weeks. Heart wrenching.

I agree 100%. It's a mercy killing at that point and we could be fans of another team i guess. Scanning Facebook this past week, i still have about 30 or so friends that i used to go to all the USF home games and many away games with about 15-20 posted let's go posts for some other school and 0 posted anything about USF. We've lost generations of fans. It's also a lot of money down the drain for superhuman measures to try to get this thing a pulse again. I'm still in the camp of trying to revive it, but it needs to show signs of life soon I think. 

Edited by Bullcocky
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

45 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

But we could move on with our lives

42 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

we could be fans of another team

You can do that right here, right now. Just click your heels together three times and flip the channel...or plan a series of window displays on home safety, or help start a library, or instead of watching football, get the gang together to watch the PBS special on knitting...it's all within your power today! 

download.jpg

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

This USF fan is not giving up!! USF will be in the bowl game hunt after the Navy game…

6AD5E4D9-959C-490E-9030-8EE5A6763D12.png

27637003-2738-4A96-92F8-C5013856E91E.png

• Like 1