• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You guys do know that there are 11 games left on our schedule?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

9 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I saw him handing out stickers to kids in the crowd.  :iconic_u_black:

I met the Golesh daughter's "best friend" family from Knoxville in town for the game.  The girls gave us the Beat WKU stickers. They were all super friendly and loudly supporting the team.  It was really fun except for the zero cloud coverage. And it was great to meet @Brad for the first time in 20 years.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

@79 Bull it was great to meet you.  We need to put in a little more planning for these opportunities for TBPers to get together.  Would love to spend more time chatting outside the game.

You are absolutely right about that blazing sun - and this comes from a Phoenix dude.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

37 minutes ago, Brad said:

You are absolutely right about that blazing sun - and this comes from a Phoenix dude.

It was abaolutely painful.  My wife noped out after 1 series and retreated to the shade.  Otherwise, I would have roasted in the sun and jumped around like those kids down front.

You have to suffer for your art.  :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, USFDude said:

no doubt. The number of fans who have this drop dead need to get an OCS is a bit overdone. We are talking about 6 or 7 home games a season

It’s being romanticized that’s for sure.

Someone put up a clip the other day of a goal line stop against NC when USF was already up 30-3. Huge, loud crowd going nuts for a team defending an end zone that has Buccaneers written across it. Was it ideal, no. Did it matter, also no. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,031
  • Days Won:  10

On 9/3/2023 at 10:21 PM, Peatearpan said:

My goodness, the toxic attitudes on this board after that WKU loss. I hope some of those responses are “hot takes” and overreactions.

Saying the stadium isn’t worth it, that the money is being wasted?

Saying the coach needs to be fired after one game? Keep in mind we have been bad the last 4 seasons, we have new schemes/coaches/players AND a bunch of talent transferred out.

The reactions on this board are unreal.

I think I was guilty of some of that on Saturday. I regret some of the posts I made and I know I went overboard a bit. if I was a bit moody I apologize.

Its indeed to soon to give up on the season or coaching staff.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,392
  • Days Won:  43

I’m sorry but those that still think an OCS is not important for USF to grow simply just don’t get it.  Maybe one day you will….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m sorry but those that still think an OCS is not important for USF to grow simply just don’t get it.  Maybe one day you will….

Wasn’t the big deal with OSU being left behind that they just sunk $150+ million dollars into new stadium upgrades? Wonder how they’d feel if that amount was twice as much. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

On 9/3/2023 at 9:21 PM, Peatearpan said:

My goodness, the toxic attitudes on this board after that WKU loss. I hope some of those responses are “hot takes” and overreactions.

Saying the stadium isn’t worth it, that the money is being wasted?

Saying the coach needs to be fired after one game? Keep in mind we have been bad the last 4 seasons, we have new schemes/coaches/players AND a bunch of talent transferred out.

The reactions on this board are unreal.

The season is over, USF blew their shot at a Natty Week 1. A wise man once said….

IMG_6203.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

19 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I think I was guilty of some of that on Saturday. I regret some of the posts I made and I know I went overboard a bit. if I was a bit moody I apologize.

Its indeed to soon to give up on the season or coaching staff.

I think it was more a product of getting our hopes up with that impressive first 18 minutes followed by the eventual letdown. If we protect the ball, we probably win, even with the passing game struggling. 

I have great concern over the quality of our WRs and the offensive line, but I am going to wait until game #4 to really draw any definitive conclusions. I'm hoping it was caused by the speed of play with the new system, but I fear it is a lack of talent. I think we have a decent roster everywhere else, especially if we can develop a legitimate pass rush. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

31 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Wasn’t the big deal with OSU being left behind that they just sunk $150+ million dollars into new stadium upgrades? Wonder how they’d feel if that amount was twice as much. 

Beavers don't have feelings they just bite through anything and build beaver lodges.

• Haha 1