• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletics Director of the Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He said honest question expecting an honest answer. You're not naive, nor stupid, enough to believe in that answer. Any revolution of that sort would need to start with someone who financially supports Athletics, probably in a huge way, not someone who doesn't support it in any way no matter how verbose........ and it won't start on a message board, where reality takes a break at times concerning stuff like this.

Yes it is true that I refuse to give money to an MK lead athletics program but I’d like to be able to feel good about giving money again. I addressed in my nonsensical response that revolution will not begin within the polite society of top donors because bringing up that you know what everyone else also knows will lead to shunning but if you change the zeitgeist it will be discussed as a laughable fringe idea, and then well maybe I can see where they may feel that way but reasons, and then can you believe this many people believe this now to then the final realization 

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

I get it that it’s easier to dupe people than it is to convince them that they have been duped but the mounting evidence of MKS ineptitude is becoming insurmountable, the more people point it out the quicker people will come to accept the fact that a change is necessary now.  

741f8c67-5ee6-478b-ae2e-18f6b5a23b72_scr

Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger clip with quote So I start the revolution from my bed Yarn is the best search for video...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

It's not necessarily the coaches at USF, it's not necessarily the ADs at USF...who is the "Deep State" of USF....the Board of Directors? Who has extended their reign of terror across all these eras?

Been waiting for this answer for a while now.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

It sure beats WHORLANDO…

I thought there was an E in there.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

8 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Been waiting for this answer for a while now.

It’s the Illuminati ….

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

13 hours ago, puc86 said:

So to be clear the person that in five years got hired away to a better gig and then in the next five years got athletic director of the year is directionless garbage. 

To be clear, Harlan's work here was garbage. The only coach hiring that he hit on was Kingston with baseball. And did a magnificent job alienating Tags and undercutting him because a booster cried about CWT saying he didn't want his players in Ybor after dark (we all knew what the F he meant by it). Took the cheap BS copout route hiring Strong, who torpedoed the football program, left us with a s*** deal and terrible uniforms with Adidas and bounced out somewhere else.

If he's excelling at Utah, good for him, but he didn't light the world on fire during his time here.

Edited by GoBulls84

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

To be clear, Harlan's work here was garbage. The only coach hiring that he hit on was Kingston with baseball. And did a magnificent job alienating Tags and undercutting him because a booster cried about CWT saying he didn't want his players in Ybor after dark (we all knew what the F he meant by it). Took the cheap BS copout route hiring Strong, who torpedoed the football program, left us with a s*** deal and terrible uniforms with Adidas and bounced out somewhere else.

If he's excelling at Utah, good for him, but he didn't light the world on fire during his time here.

I’m not advocating for Harlan, I just find it funny that someone can in the morning say that if you don’t run an athletics department how can you judge MK’s measurable failure but in the afternoon say that they think Harlan was bad and we are better off without him. It almost comes across like the actual criteria for judging people is one’s affinity for the individual.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

17 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Just curious as to the hires that MH has made at Utah. MH arrived in 2018

Football coach been there since '05

MBB hired in 2021 from Utah State. Guy had an outstanding record at Utah State.

WBB been there since 2015

Baseball announced in 2021 and was the asst there for 2 years prior.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Fair enough. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Replying to puc

Edited by GoBulls84

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Walking up to governor Burhan like: : r/greedfall

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Just curious as to the hires that MH has made at Utah. MH arrived in 2018

Football coach been there since '05

MBB hired in 2021 from Utah State. Guy had an outstanding record at Utah State.

WBB been there since 2015

Baseball announced in 2021 and was the asst there for 2 years prior.

Good info...So he went to a pretty stable Athletic department and Made pretty safe hires for the big sports.

Not like he inherited a mess and turned it around.