• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Board passes $22M for stadium design

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

Gerry Bohanon trained our starting QB to be great and held down the board meeting to get us rolling with the OCS. I'm predicting he may one day be our AD 🤣

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Gerry Bohanon trained our starting QB to be great and held down the board meeting to get us rolling with the OCS. I'm predicting he may one day be our AD 🤣

So he is cool with being the back up and coaching  young players up. I love that. Future coach and ad.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

18 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

I've heard there are more than a few of these mockups with various features that were put out there for the stadium committee to see what would potentially look like what. In all honesty, the bottom right mockup doesn't seem feasible in a state where a hurricane would make that an awful wind tunnel and risk potential damage to the overhang and everything underneath it.

Don't be surprised to see aspects of this worked into the eventual renders, but I don't foresee the final render being even 80 percent like these personally.

that makes a lot of sense. this seems like a mockup to focus on the different shade options. I'm sure there are mockups that show the different options for how club/suite seating is oriented, how the football ops building is connected, etc

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He is a natural leader IMO

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Hyped!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone mentioned we should have a standing only student section in the end zone, like Orlando City’s Wall? 

It would cut down costs and most students don’t want to sit anyways.  It would be unique to college football and add to the electricity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, summmit07 said:

Has anyone mentioned we should have a standing only student section in the end zone, like Orlando City’s Wall? 

It would cut down costs and most students don’t want to sit anyways.  It would be unique to college football and add to the electricity.

I’ve said this before. Students need a standing section with counters and cup holders much like soccer supporter sections. Agree it would be super unique. 

Anyone mention what sport bar/restaurants will be attached to the OCS?? Maybe bring back the Greenery??

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Anyone mention what sport bar/restaurants will be attached to the OCS?? Maybe bring back the Greenery??

Would be cool if they called out all of the old spots in some manner. Have the concourse areas named like greenery lane, peabodys blvd, copper top road, etc...

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Would be cool if they called out all of the old spots in some manner. Have the concourse areas named like greenery lane, peabodys blvd, copper top road, etc...

Heck yeah!