• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VPMK comments on coaching search

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

Just an observation on the timing of this. MK will be at football game Saturday and supposed to be in Ft Myers Sunday. So my guess is announcement on Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

7 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Just an observation on the timing of this. MK will be at football game Saturday and supposed to be in Ft Myers Sunday. So my guess is announcement on Tuesday.

rocky horror picture show anticipation GIF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

8 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Heck yeah!! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

I was just the last in my house to to succumb to the flu last night, by my math I have around 2 hours and 37 minutes to live. Do you think I have enough time to get a life insurance policy for athletics? Conversely if by a miracle I do survive this, is it possible to take out a life insurance policy on athletics with a person as the benefactor? Asking for a friend…

On 11/24/2022 at 7:00 PM, Friscobull said:

We will agree to disagree, you are paid to coach and if you cannot coach then you are not a good coach. If you win, donations up, locker room is great, coach is awesome.  When not it all sucks. Doc we need to start winning again don’t give two violation about a so called culture 

If you just take away x and o’s, oh and recruiting, oh and coaching hires, oh and in game decisions, oh and selection of a roster and he just did one small part of the job that is supposed to be VPMK’s and then take away all the other things VPMK is also supposed to do the two of them combined to do one part of one job moderately okay. You know all the stuff that’s off the field he did great except for any part that is off the field that was his actual job.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you just take away x and o’s, oh and recruiting, oh and coaching hires, oh and in game decisions, oh and selection of a roster and he just did one small part of the job that is supposed to be VPMK’s and then take away all the other things VPMK is also supposed to do the two of them combined to do one part of one job moderately okay. You know all the stuff that’s off the field he did great except for any part that is off the field that was his actual job.

By that level of sarcasm I can tell you must be at least 80% over the Flu, glad to have you back.   What an absolute bust that guy was, him not on the sidelines is the only glimmer of hope we have tonight.

• Crying 1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

By that level of sarcasm I can tell you must be at least 80% over the Flu, glad to have you back.   What an absolute bust that guy was, him not on the sidelines is the only glimmer of hope we have tonight.

I feel like I just started like 24 hrs ago, I assume I have 24 more hours to go. The rest of the house took like a week but they are soft. I think comedy often comes from suffering.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

DePrato and Trickett are showing the incoming coach they should be highly considered for staying.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Prime Time has to be looking at Brown and licking his chops

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Prime Time has to be looking at Brown and licking his chops