• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey CJS supporters…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

We should get Scott Frost at the end of the year. Shown he can win in the AAC and I don't think he makes it through another year at Nebraska.

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, emrober5 said:

We should get Scott Frost at the end of the year. Shown he can win in the AAC and I don't think he makes it through another year at Nebraska.

Another coach that failed in a p5 conference...hard pass.

Now if he wants to be an OC maybe. 

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,384
  • Days Won:  43

32 minutes ago, emrober5 said:

Frost sucks. Taggart USF teams smoked his UCF teams. USF made a huge mistake in hiring a P5 failure from Texas so hopefully they learned from that mistake 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, monktified said:

Correct me if I am wrong here.  BYU is extremely underrated because they are not in the SEC, B10, or ACC.  Look at the scores this weekend, BYU would have smoked a lot of the teams ahead of them in the polls.  The weather delay absolutely killed any hype we had coming into this game.  Coaches should have had them more focused coming out after the delay.  The truth of the matter this game meant more to us than it did to BYU.  We came into the game with juices flowing and such a long delay, we couldn't get that back.  Meanwhile BYU just treated it as another west coast kickoff time.

This game does not define a season.  There are no moral victories a loss is a loss. You think Oregon Fans are happy today.  They were ranked #11 and got beat 49-3.  

But if moral victories count for anything we played a pretty clean game (not many penalties).  We had 7TFL and 1 sack. Offensive line gave up 1 sack and 0 QB hurries.  The defense will get better as they get use to live bullets with Shoop.  Again this was against what I believe is a top #10-12 team without the media biases. 

Enjoy your coffee this Sunday Morning and go take a nice walk!

we made byu look better than they are

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,384
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, smazza said:

we made byu look better than they are

I agree. BYU is good but not 50-21 better than USF. We gave that first quarter away. Spotted them tons of pts 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

When we only win two or three games this season it will be interesting to see what the Scott apologists say then. 

Don't forget to come back then, ok?  Mark your calendar.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Don't forget to come back then, ok?  Mark your calendar.

I actually feel bad people did come back like Callibull for the hype and to see all the progress made. Brad I understand your position of running a community but at some point you have know people cannot continue to accept the results. Last night was a total embarrassment.  What do you think Jeff Scott can actually learn from it? What progress was made?  They talked about the locker room DJ hyping the team up before the game and BYU's locker room was quiet and serious. It just seems CJS cannot make the right move over and over again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I actually feel bad people did come back like Callibull for the hype and to see all the progress made. Brad I understand your position of running a community but at some point you have know people cannot continue to accept the results. Last night was a total embarrassment.  What do you think Jeff Scott can actually learn from it? What progress was made?  They talked about the locker room DJ hyping the team up before the game and BYU's locker room was quiet and serious. It just seems CJS cannot make the right move over and over again.

Come on - hyping up a locker room is the wrong move? If our locker room was quiet and serious we still don’t win. Criticize all you want but that really?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, jjlovecub said:

Come on - hyping up a locker room is the wrong move? If our locker room was quiet and serious we still don’t win. Criticize all you want but that really?

Did that team look hyped  and prepared to win to you?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,057
  • Days Won:  38

53 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

I agree. BYU is good but not 50-21 better than USF. We gave that first quarter away. Spotted them tons of pts 

I think they are that much better.  USF looked lost on defense and ran a few plays on offense.