• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey CJS supporters…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

7 minutes ago, USF968 said:

Man watching FSU beat LSU makes me very jealous. Talk about a 3 year turn around.

Lot easier to build by recruiting at FSU than USF, just saying.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

23 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Willie left that place a **** show.  Lots of culture problems  Can’t keep riding the Chuckles excuse.  Its like a politician blaming his predecessor half way through the 2nd term.

Willie inherited a **** show and was given only two years to try and clean it up ..... and the Chuckles excuse ends at the end of this year when there should be some progress shown over the last two.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,391
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Lot easier to build by recruiting at FSU than USF, just saying.

This.  We have never been anywhere near FSU status. Even if we beat them that one time back in...? Ahh hell back when I was younger. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

18 hours ago, Sk00b said:

This.  We have never been anywhere near FSU status. Even if we beat them that one time back in...? Ahh hell back when I was younger. 

We were absolutely beating the big 3 for recruits towards the end of Leavitt's tenure. Again, had he stayed, a QB named Teddy Bridgewater was committed to USF privately to CJL... then switch to Louisville when Leavitt was fired.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, FazaUSF said:

We were absolutely beating the big 3 for recruits towards the end of Leavitt's tenure. Again, had he stayed, a QB named Teddy Bridgewater was committed to USF privately to CJL... then switch to Louisville when Leavitt was fired.

Man imagine if that had happened

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

56 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

What a missed opportunity. Maybe the Leavitt curse is real lol.  I can’t wait to see USF get back to beat everybody mentality. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,391
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Maybe we were pulling a few here and there but i have a hard time believing we were beating the big three. If we were we would have been winning championships.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

6 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Maybe we were pulling a few here and there but i have a hard time believing we were beating the big three. If we were we would have been winning championships.

We weren't beating the big 3 more than they beat us. But on several recruits a year, we WERE beating the big 3.