• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey CJS supporters…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think they are that much better.  USF looked lost on defense and ran a few plays on offense.

I think their coaching there coaching is that much better. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

37 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I actually feel bad people did come back like Callibull for the hype and to see all the progress made.

Why?  It's not a right vs. wrong thing unless you make it that.  It's about being a fan.  A guy allegedly "comes back" and we're talking about feeling bad for him?  We should be embracing him talking Bull instead of humiliating him for being silly enough to think there might be something good to see and discuss. 

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

You don't demonstrate an understanding of running a community.  And no,  I don't have to run a community, it's not my job.  It's also not my job to rally people into a blind rage over a football game.  It's not my job to subject people to reading the same repetitive rants over and over again.  No.  It just becomes "does anyone want to read the same old uninformative rants"?  The answer there is likely "No", too.  

You can't force any fans to "accept the results" no matter how many letters and words you expend.  There are those that are for something and those that are against something.  Those camps often struggle to see eye to eye.  Being against something is a lot easier, by the way.  It takes little work (like an opinion).  To be for something, you often have to contribute part of yourself to it.

Like with coaches before Scott, dating back to Leavitt, there always will be a crowd that wants the current guy fired and when the current guy falls on his face they celebrate in how right they were!    It has an element of self-centered "look at me, I was right" to it, so we do know what we're dealing with.  It's happened before and why many people leave the board.  A community can't have members jumping out at every turn telling everyone else the same thing, and acting as if they don't agree, they're something wrong with them.  That will kill the community.  I'll golf more.

I don't want to be right about CJS, i want to win . The biggest issue is he is moving us further and further from winning. It is unacceptable that a FBS program in Florida  that is in the best non-power conference is getting embarrassed year after year and week after week under this coach. How do we improve if we don't address the issue? I shall only mention positive things about CJS and let his results speak for themselves . He beat one FBS coach and that guy lost him job. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  603
  • Content Count:  16,389
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Why?  It's not a right vs. wrong thing unless you make it that.  It's about being a fan.  A guy allegedly "comes back" and we're talking about feeling bad for him?  We should be embracing him talking Bull instead of humiliating him for being silly enough to think there might be something good to see and discuss. 

The thing is USF has & already making progress off the field so it is only a matter or time before we see it on the field & basketball hardwood. 

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

I am not humiliating him. I am saying i feel bad he came back to see that.  I am suspending myself from posting until CJS gets a FBS win. Then I can say something positive about him. Go Bulls!

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  603
  • Content Count:  16,389
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I am not humiliating him. I am saying i feel bad he came back to see that.  am suspending myself from posting until CJS gets a FBS win. Then I can say something positive about him. Go Bulls!

We will hear from you next week after we beat Howard. I can’t tell you we will be UF after that but we will watch them try. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

11 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I am not humiliating him. I am saying i feel bad he came back to see that.  I am suspending myself from posting until CJS gets a FBS win. Then I can say something positive about him. Go Bulls!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

31 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I shall only mention positive things about CJS and let his results speak for themselves .

Don't bother.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

We will hear from you next week after we beat Howard. I can’t tell you we will be UF after that but we will watch them try. Go Bulls!

I am fairly certain Howard does not count as FBS.  Maybe ECU in October?

Holding out hope that your unabashed optimism pays off soon.