• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey CJS supporters…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,395
  • Days Won:  43

6 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

We got punched in the mouth by a very good BYU team and this team still hasnt learned how to win, call it coaching, call it culture, or the players we have but i saw glimpses after the 1st qtr, Gerry is an upgrade, wrs are good if they can get past drop issues, oline pass protected well, a couple d-linemen made plays, still alot of season left

The OL impressed me but how good is BYU’s defense ? So early in this season which is why I’m not worried yet lol

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

Apparently he suffered a concussion, which is why he left the field. I can't speak to the first two plays, but you are wrong about the TD.  The WR that scored was on Amarrs Brown, who was caught watching the QB while the WR ran right by him.  Hill, as the nickel back, was covering the slot receiver.  You can see the players' position here:

I stand corrected. Absolutely brutal, what the heck is Brown doing there my goodness. I'll die on the "hill" in regards to the other two plays though lol

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, USFbulls24 said:

I stand corrected. Absolutely brutal, what the heck is Brown doing there my goodness. I'll die on the "hill" in regards to the other two plays though lol

Now we find out why many of these transfers got little playing time at other schools. Most are projects and need coaching.

That's not a knock just on our transfers but most in general.  

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Now we find out why many of these transfers got little playing time at other schools. Most are projects and need coaching.

That's not a knock just on our transfers but most in general.  

Exactly .... they transferred for a reason, and most of the time that reason was playing time ..... and you can only get better with experience. We can only hope the experience for all our players helps them improve as the season progresses.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Exactly .... they transferred for a reason, and most of the time that reason was playing time ..... and you can only get better with experience. We can only hope the experience for all our players helps them improve as the season progresses.

Yep its mostly looking for playing time. 

Just heard on ESPN radio how Georgia's 3rd string DL was winning even vs Oregeon starting OL.  If any ever hit portal....staff needs to go after them asap. That's insane. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Frost sucks. Taggart USF teams smoked his UCF teams. USF made a huge mistake in hiring a P5 failure from Texas so hopefully they learned from that mistake 

Charlie was hardly a failure. Go check out his coaching record. You should also check out his time at Louisville. I’d also say, he may have gotten screwed by the boosters as Texas. The man got screwed and was broken when he got here.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Someone forgot to tell Norvell that year 3 is too soon to show progress especially considering his first year didn’t count because of Covid.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

21 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Someone forgot to tell Norvell that year 3 is too soon to show progress especially considering his first year didn’t count because of Covid.  

Norvell didn't follow Chuck. Willie made even Chuck look good after only one year ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Norvell didn't follow Chuck. Willie made even Chuck look good after only one year ....

Willie left that place a **** show.  Lots of culture problems  Can’t keep riding the Chuckles excuse.  Its like a politician blaming his predecessor half way through the 2nd term.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

Man watching FSU beat LSU makes me very jealous. Talk about a 3 year turn around.