• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positive outlook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guess that did come across a little ambiguous. Was just curious if we've had people actually not on board just because of where we play ......

More people are not on board because they know where we play and have therefore seen us play.

• Crying 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guess that did come across a little ambiguous. Was just curious if we've had people actually not on board just because of where we play ......

That’s me. But if we played in Phoenix….

😀

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

😀

IDK, lack of humidity in PHX could be detrimental to our passing game😊

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I am going to guess just the talk of an OCS despite playing like crap the last 3 years has some excited about the future.   Now if Scott can deliver and show some real improvement we might have something.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

😀

59c199b4875ec_facepalmted.jpg.6c3070c66a1da67e70f3c0e8fee633e1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Back on board because of the ocs or what's going in general?

A bit of both.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Agreed. I haven't had a reason to go onto the USF campus since I graduated, but would love to have a reason to. Especially to check out all the new construction and stuff. My high school students who go on campus visits say that we now have the prettiest campus in Florida, besides the location in the middle of suitcase city (whatever, feels like a college town lol). Can't wait to go back regularly for football games, may even become a season ticket holder once I move out of Gainesville and back to the Tampa Bay area. 

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

25 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Agreed. I haven't had a reason to go onto the USF campus since I graduated, but would love to have a reason to. Especially to check out all the new construction and stuff. My high school students who go on campus visits say that we now have the prettiest campus in Florida, besides the location in the middle of suitcase city (whatever, feels like a college town lol). Can't wait to go back regularly for football games, may even become a season ticket holder once I move out of Gainesville and back to the Tampa Bay area. 

It's definitely worth going to visit.  Depending on how long ago you graduated, you may not even recognize the place.  My daughter is a student there now, and she was living in some dorms called Magnolia that didn't even exist when I graduated in the early 90s.  My freshmen year dorm (Zeta in andros) has been since leveled and replaced by newer dorms (this was long overdue since I remember the place being like the juvy home when I was there).  Publix on campus.  Tons of new buildings including the Marshall center which replaced a little building we had in my day that we called the "UC".  The place looks totally "legit" now.  One of the coolest things is when you come in to campus on the main entry off of Fowler is the way the oak trees create a huge canopy over the road...this is cool because I remember those trees being really little when I first started at USF.  It will be really cool to have games on campus someday.  A true "game changer".

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

The campus is going to get even cooler in the area around the on campus stadium too. The Genshaft Honors college seems to be directly west of the IPF off Genshaft drive as you can see the IPF in the background of this buildings construction webcam

page_1.jpg

Then its my understanding this new student wellness center is going up directly west of the Sun Dome off Genshaft drive:

34214d92-1126-417c-9fe0-0c3c4a64d19d_1920x1080.jpg

So driving around the campus up to the stadium or walking from tailgate spot elsewhere on campus you are going to pass state of the art facilities dedicated to our students as well as the new state of the art facilities dedicated to our athletes. I graduated only 4.5 years ago and its insane how much looks to be changing already

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

48 minutes ago, bulloni said:

The campus is going to get even cooler in the area around the on campus stadium too. The Genshaft Honors college seems to be directly west of the IPF off Genshaft drive as you can see the IPF in the background of this buildings construction webcam

page_1.jpg

Then its my understanding this new student wellness center is going up directly west of the Sun Dome off Genshaft drive:

34214d92-1126-417c-9fe0-0c3c4a64d19d_1920x1080.jpg

So driving around the campus up to the stadium or walking from tailgate spot elsewhere on campus you are going to pass state of the art facilities dedicated to our students as well as the new state of the art facilities dedicated to our athletes. I graduated only 4.5 years ago and its insane how much looks to be changing already

Cool buildings.  Night and day difference from the original USF architecture style featuring the white brick.

image.png.2ee51d5514b543d64a6e7b711d328d3c.png