• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positive outlook

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

1) Gerry

2) New dc. He has to improvement  from previous. The temporary  one against ucf proved it was terrible.

3) New DC. Hopefully he runs more plays that scheme to our players talent. I would like to see more motion to use our speed and athleticism.  With GB we may see a few more options. I watched some film and it seems at WVU they used more of an air raid than a spread.  I though he mentioned spread though in interviews .  I could be wrong.

4) Cjs improves playcalling and game management  to not cost us winnable games.

5) Team should win more than one fbs game or.....

6) Kick off is less than three months away.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

7. Finally getting an IPF, no doubt will help with recruiting. Should help maximize practice time as well.

8. We're about to go through the process of getting an on campus stadium. This may be the coolest and most transformational thing that can happen to our football team and campus so we should relish the process. Most students don't know the difference of a conference game being vs Houston or Charlotte. But they do know the difference of walking out of their dorms to a tailgate and a game vs having to hop on a bus and riding 30 minutes there and back.

9. If Jeff Scott sucks and gets fired we should have an easier time reeling in a big name candidate when we have brand new facilities and a stadium at a school with 40k undergrad enrollment in Florida

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

7. Finally getting an IPF, no doubt will help with recruiting. Should help maximize practice time as well.

8. We're about to go through the process of getting an on campus stadium. This may be the coolest and most transformational thing that can happen to our football team and campus so we should relish the process. Most students don't know the difference of a conference game being vs Houston or Charlotte. But they do know the difference of walking out of their dorms to a tailgate and a game vs having to hop on a bus and riding 30 minutes there and back.

9. If Jeff Scott sucks and gets fired we should have an easier time reeling in a big name candidate when we have brand new facilities and a stadium at a school with 40k undergrad enrollment in Florida

The only problem with #9 is his failure may actually impede the momentum of actually building a stadium. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The only problem with #9 is his failure may actually impede the momentum of actually building a stadium. 

Well said. This is the area that has hurt USF in both mens hoops & football over the years. We can never get that home run hire after we end up canning someone. Sure a lot of thought we hit home rims with Holtz & Strong but they both ended up wasting away our time lol. Mens hoops should be an easy fix if BG doesn’t work out this season. So many potential home run hires that already has great basketball facilities to work with. I guess it has been frustrating when we all know the potential is there.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

25 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Sure a lot of thought we hit home rims with Holtz & Strong but they both ended up

Make It Rain Money GIF

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Confused Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, John Lewis said:

I knew there would be a good deal of positivity about the stadium, but it's more than I imagined.

@John Lewis, you just may have become a quote category...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

I'm just happy for a new defense and Defensive coordinator. With the returning players and new players, I think we finally got it together in terms of a competitive team. If we suck this year, I will accept that we are cursed. 

• Go Bulls! 1