• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positive outlook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

So the new construction and stuff isn't a reason to go back to campus UNLESS it is to see a football game?  

@Friscobullkind of nailed it. It’s not that I’m opposed to going to the campus for a non-gameday but an on-campus football game definitely provides more incentive to actually do so with non-Alums. I’m the only member of my family to have attended USF so it’d be hard to convince close ones to accompany me to solely look at buildings.  
Also, as a non-Bucs fan who can’t afford luxury boxes, Ray Jay doesn’t do it for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

He works in Academia and that is what gets his rocks off.  Unless I am guzzling beer, tailgating and urinating behind a building then I have no use for simply sightseeing on a non game day, I guess it is to each their own. I am not saying I am proud of my viewpoints in this area but I doubt I am alone. 

Please, can provide me with some tissues when I am finished with my business ? 😂😂. but seriously, I get a kick out of looking where I used to live and the things I used to do while a student there. I kinda like reflecting back on my own personal history. The University of South Florida was a big, big, part of that. Just a quick 10 minute campus walk makes me smile when I think about all the **** I pulled and things I did. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

15 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

@Friscobullkind of nailed it. It’s not that I’m opposed to going to the campus for a non-gameday but an on-campus football game definitely provides more incentive to actually do so with non-Alums. I’m the only member of my family to have attended USF so it’d be hard to convince close ones to accompany me to solely look at buildings.  
Also, as a non-Bucs fan who can’t afford luxury boxes, Ray Jay doesn’t do it for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But you did have classes there, pulled some silly ****, and chased hot tail while you were there? Don’t you like to look back by walking in those same spots? I could see for some who might’ve been a commuter student not really caring but I did so much on that campus I just just enjoy walking around and reminiscing.

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

who might’ve been a computer student

Easy now... I did a lot of dumb (fun) **** in college as a "computer student" sir.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

10 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

So you don't go to Bulls games now but would with an ocs?

3 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Easy now... I did a lot of dumb (fun) **** in college as a "computer student" sir.

😂😂😂, My phone auto check from commuter student to computer student.😂😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

This wasn't directed at you. People say "I would love to see the campus if only there was a football game to go see."

If you really wanted to see the campus you could. If you are only going to see a football game, RayJay works very well for that.

I still and will pull off a 5 k on campus. That will bring people on the turf.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So you don't go to Bulls games now but would with an ocs?

The one game (or one season) effect.  That's why some argue against the OCS, right?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Please, can provide me with some tissues when I am finished with my business ? 😂😂. but seriously, I get a kick out of looking where I used to live and the things I used to do while a student there. I kinda like reflecting back on my own personal history. The University of South Florida was a big, big, part of that. Just a quick 10 minute campus walk makes me smile when I think about all the **** I pulled and things I did. 

I understand completely however trying to sell a typewriter at the pawn shop that was CC’s in 1998 ish was much more nostalgic and I spent as much time there as I did on campus.  Still know every inch of that place.  I have moved so many times that it all kind of runs together. I only lived on campus my freshman year, next 3 off campus within a mile, best times definitely were off campus.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I still and will pull off a 5 k on campus. That will bring people on the turf.

Only thing you were pulling is the reason you are no longer allowed on campus. 

• Haha 1