• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Playoffs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,506
  • Days Won:  25

The lightning put on a clinic tonight and made a statement on how to win in the playoffs.  Sticking to my original prediction bolts  in 6. 

Screenshot_20220607-231609_Messenger.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,506
  • Days Won:  25

52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not even bothering watching the 3rd period. This one is over and I suspect the series is as well. You guys finally got rolling and I don’t think there is no stopping at this point. The experience and toughness difference is telling. Even if the Rangers get a game five win I am not convinced they could close you guys out. We had nice comebacks against the Pens and Canes but it’s apparent the Lightening are at a different level. 

Champa Bay  is a team full of playoff legends and warriors.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The lightning put on a clinic tonight and made a statement on how to win in the playoffs.  Sticking to my original prediction bolts  in 6. 

Screenshot_20220607-231609_Messenger.jpg

Yeah I said Tampa in 6 as well but secretly thought 5. You guys are rolling now. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Series is now best of 3. Lightning need to win just 1 game at msg and defend home ice and they will be back in scf against Colorado 

11 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Champa Bay  is a team full of playoff legends and warriors.

Is Campa Bay still a thing since my Rams and Red Sox knocked you guys out last year? Seriously though, Tampa has been on a nice run for sure. When I lived there Tampa pro sports was really bad. I actually went to two Lightening games the first year of the franchise at the old fair grounds, I’ll never forget that. 

2 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Series is now best of 3. Lightning need to win just 1 game at msg and defend home ice and they will be back in scf against Colorado 

And Colorado is so overrated. No defense or GT at all. Should be pretty smooth sailing for you guys. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is Campa Bay still a thing since my Rams and Red Sox knocked you guys out last year? Seriously though, Tampa has been on a nice run for sure. When I lived there Tampa pro sports was really bad. I actually went to two Lightening games the first year of the franchise at the old fair grounds, I’ll never forget that. 

Its never been "Campa Bay".....I jest.

Yes, your teams have had our number recently.  I think its still a thing though, despite the losses.  The teams have still been in the playoffs and have been right in the mix, which is a lot better than most cities can say.  Those losses did put a damper on the whole Champa Bay thing though.  But, we still have really good teams.

As far as the Lightning......We're BAAAAACK!  Whether or not we close the deal, we should.....but thats why they play the games, anything can happen and New York still has home ice advantage.  We have to win one up there still.

GO BOLTS!!

2 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

Its never been "Campa Bay".....I jest.

Yes, your teams have had our number recently.  I think its still a thing though, despite the losses.  The teams have still been in the playoffs and have been right in the mix, which is a lot better than most cities can say.  Those losses did put a damper on the whole Champa Bay thing though.  But, we still have really good teams.

As far as the Lightning......We're BAAAAACK!  Whether or not we close the deal, we should.....but thats why they play the games, anything can happen and New York still has home ice advantage.  We have to win one up there still.

GO BOLTS!!

You guys are in an amazing dynasty. To even go after three straight cups during this time of free agency is catching lightning in a bottle (pun intended). It is simply amazing. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I actually went to two Lightening games the first year of the franchise at the old fair grounds, I’ll never forget that. 

One thing about the fairgrounds I'll never forget is a story Phil told about the configuration of the rink, maybe for all the seating, was not going to be regulation size. However, when the NHL officials came to put their stamp of approval on it, they temporarily adjusted it to meet the specs. When the officials left, they went back to their original configuration ..... fun times in The Barn.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

Lightning are Storming Back!