• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Playoffs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Congrats Bolts fans on this thread. Better team won. My boys ran out of gas but we are ahead of schedule. You have an amazing franchise…enjoy the ride. Well, that’s it for me it’s on to Fenway Park and the Red Sox. Good luck against the Aves. 

They ran out of gas and luck. Rangers are going to be a force in a few years.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

They ran out of gas and luck. Rangers are going to be a force in a few years.

Thanks man. The Lightening are a machine that is a meat grinder. Great quality on all four lines. Aves might sneak one game but you guys will be lifting the cup in game 5. It’s been great conversing with all of you. Now let me get back complaining about USF Athletics 😂😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thanks man. The Lightening are a machine that is a meat grinder. Great quality on all four lines. Aves might sneak one game but you guys will be lifting the cup in game 5. It’s been great conversing with all of you. Now let me get back complaining about USF Athletics 😂😂

I would love that, the avs are the deepest and most talented  team that the bolts have matched up against the last 3 years. I think their biggest question mark is goaltending.  I am going with bolts in 6 again. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

The 2019 CBJ Revenge Tour is complete with the dispatch of Panarin. I definitely think fatigue was a factor on the Rangers side but it's all part of the game. I'm still waiting for the massive amount of hockey this team has played over these 3 years to kick in ...... and Gerard is no longer dead to me and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm actually taking a little liking to a NY team because of him and what they did to help us build our team.

Now we've got the matchup of the team that was the consensus pick to win the SC these last 3 years versus the team that has actually won it two years so far. This will be the best team the Bolts have played in this 12 series playoff run. Hoping NEB is right about 5 games but I'm pretty skeptical. The altitude is going to be factor, coaching staff will definitely have to be on their toes with shift management.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Days Won:  1

I’m leaning toward lightning in 6

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Your coach is classy as hell…

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

17 hours ago, Triple B said:

The 2019 CBJ Revenge Tour is complete with the dispatch of Panarin. I definitely think fatigue was a factor on the Rangers side but it's all part of the game. I'm still waiting for the massive amount of hockey this team has played over these 3 years to kick in ...... and Gerard is no longer dead to me and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm actually taking a little liking to a NY team because of him and what they did to help us build our team.

Now we've got the matchup of the team that was the consensus pick to win the SC these last 3 years versus the team that has actually won it two years so far. This will be the best team the Bolts have played in this 12 series playoff run. Hoping NEB is right about 5 games but I'm pretty skeptical. The altitude is going to be factor, coaching staff will definitely have to be on their toes with shift management.

The Avs are certainly legit.  They are a high flying scoring machine.  Don't know much about their Defense.  But I believe our Defensive shut down style, certainly our veteran playoff experience, that IT factor of knowing how to win in the Playoffs, and of course Goal Tending are huge advantages that will be very difficult for Colorado to overcome.

I am a little worried about Lightning fatique.  This was a tough grind it out series against the Rangers, while the Avs cruised in 4 against the Oilers.  Maybe they will feel some rust early in the Series like we did.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

On 6/11/2022 at 3:41 PM, Outlaw said:

Glad to see you back and supporting Champa Bay Lightning! We have all the same sports teams lol

Bucs, bolts, and bulls.

And Rays........I would love to talk more USF sports, but until there is something to get excited about, it just gets depressing talking about the same old sad "woe is us" banter that goes on and on the Main Board.  Maybe that changes during Football season.  I do believe there is hope at least.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,746
  • Content Count:  37,628
  • Days Won:  29

Ice Hockey Sport GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, E.T. said:

Ice Hockey Sport GIF

"#1 Bull****" .... "$18 million over the cap" ...... I love that guy.