• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Playoffs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Days Won:  1

Lightning with the response they needed. Need to keep the momentum going into game 4 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

On 6/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, Triple B said:

<Close your ears, NEB> I know there are bad apples in every fanbase and I'm stereotyping but ...... NY fans are a bunch of classless pigs. Assume it was visible on tv but at the immediate end of game, clappers they gave out came raining down out of the stands, even before their own team cleared the ice. A ******* safety hazard to both teams, and the same thing happened last year in a home loss to the Islanders ....... obviously not a coincidence. </rant off>

I feel stupid. Although it may have been some NY fans the last home game, apparently there was also some stupid, *******, drunken, no-hockey knowing TB fans also that thought it was worth repeating last night ............. ******* embarrassing.

It will take a miracle for the lightning to get the 3 peat. Lightning had plenty of chances and will regret only putting 1 on the board in the 1st. Needed to score at least 2 in the 1st

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

Definitely should be a no goal but the nhl is doing everything they can with the refs and lack of discipline on toews to get colorado a cup. If any lightnjng player boarded makar or Mackinnon like that the league would intervene  instantly. They even protected a known cheapshot artist and dirty player in Kadri for the avs.

Anyone that has ever played hockey knows you cant touch the puck before the guy that you are changing with is off the ice.

The nhl knows it wasnt a goal and a penalty read their own statement .

Screenshot_20220623-105249_Facebook.jpg

Nothing to see here just pure rigging.

Screenshot_20220623-124124_Facebook.jpg

Anyone remember back in the Florida series the lightning had a goal disallowed after a face off in which the lightning player tipped the puck to his teammate on the face off with the tip of his glove and the refs reviewed it and ruled it was no goal. Had they called it on the ice it would have been a penalty but since replay caught it it was no penalty but no goal. I don't see why too many men couldn't be treated the same way. In this case if replay shows too many men the goal is disallowed but no penalty to the team that had too many men just a face off at center ice. They allow offside to be challenged but not too many men which is strange in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Anyone remember back in the Florida series the lightning had a goal disallowed after a face off in which the lightning player tipped the puck to his teammate on the face off with the tip of his glove and the refs reviewed it and ruled it was no goal. Had they called it on the ice it would have been a penalty but since replay caught it it was no penalty but no goal. I don't see why too many men couldn't be treated the same way. In this case if replay shows too many men the goal is disallowed but no penalty to the team that had too many men just a face off at center ice. They allow offside to be challenged but not too many men which is strange in my opinion.

It is crazy how biased the NHL has been against the Lightning this run. I mean the NYR series when there goalie came out on the crease and made contact with another player where he is not protected and considered a player just go get a " goalie interference" penalty. The NHL also allowed a clear offside goal against Edmonton for Colorado. The NHL seems to be really pushing Colorado to win.

Edited by Outlaw

It is do or die time to see what the  defendjng champions are made of tonight . 3elieve  3peat