• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hockey Playoffs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

And Rays........I would love to talk more USF sports, but until there is something to get excited about, it just gets depressing talking about the same old sad "woe is us" banter that goes on and on the Main Board.  Maybe that changes during Football season.  I do believe there is hope at least.

I like the Braves first then the Rays. I still root for them but grew up a Braves fan before the rays were a thing. USF has been very depressing under CJS and CCS. CJS was supposed to be this beacon  of light and offensive guru and haven't seen any of that on the field.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Days Won:  1

The key for the Bolts will be don't get into a shootout with Colorado. In the games Colorado has won they have scored 7, 2, 7, 5, 3, 5, 6, 3, 8, 4, 4, 6. In their losses they gave up 4 and 5. The bolts have the defense and the goaltending to keep the scores down and they will need to do this as Colorado will look to make it a shootout. 

6 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

The key for the Bolts will be don't get into a shootout with Colorado. In the games Colorado has won they have scored 7, 2, 7, 5, 3, 5, 6, 3, 8, 4, 4, 6. In their losses they gave up 4 and 5. The bolts have the defense and the goaltending to keep the scores down and they will need to do this as Colorado will look to make it a shootout. 

I have questions about their goaltending and defense. It will get a fun series .  They seem to like to run and gun and not clamp down on D. Go Bolts!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

18 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I like the Braves first then the Rays. I still root for them but grew up a Braves fan before the rays were a thing. USF has been very depressing under CJS and CCS. CJS was supposed to be this beacon  of light and offensive guru and haven't seen any of that on the field.

I grew up a Braves fan in my childhood days as well.  Back in the Day when Dale Murphy was there and company, and then then the Chipper Jones era for a while (yes I'm showing my age).....but once the Rays came to town I put the Braves in the drawer.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91

18 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

After looking into it further, the Colorado defense is pretty good, they have one of the best Defenseman in the game.  But I still think our overall Defensive scheme is better......we certainly have the advantage in Goal Tending and Coaching imo.  I think that should be the difference in this Series......but who knows.

6 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

After looking into it further, the Colorado defense is pretty good, they have one of the best Defenseman in the game.  But I still think our overall Defensive scheme is better......we certainly have the advantage in Goal Tending and Coaching imo.  I think that should be the difference in this Series......but who knows.

Makar is great offensively but he isn't a top tier defensive defenseman.

A fair comparison  is Adam Fox from  last series on the nyr.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256

Point will be back tonight or Saturday according to coop

• Upvote 1

WE are tied and back in the game boys! 3elieve!

Edited by Outlaw

It is Friday night and it is time to fight. The bolts need to come out with a statement game tonight. We need goals, bodies, checks, and win the battle for every puck. I know the boys are banged up and tired after 3 straight cup runs, but this is for pride and destiny.  Go all in and make history.