• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletic article on what has gone wrong at USF and can it be fixed.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 5/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, Brad said:

It's called a hard-on.

thank goodness i still get one at my age

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,334
  • Days Won:  10

When I was young, I drove a semi.  Now, I just hope for one. 😈

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

On 5/18/2022 at 9:31 AM, bulloni said:

Thinking its too much of a coincidence the way he cropped in the USF logo in the first tweet and specifically started the video in the second tweet to be focused on the USF chair. Doesn't mean anything but Jeff Scott has paid homage to what Jim did for this program. If anything I think the current admin is mending the relationship, would LOVE to see Leavitt on the field for the first game in the OCS.

If Jim Leavitt didn't just make 2 tweets distinctly cropping in the USF logo I'd think Terry was talking about Jeff Scott and the current culture having this USF passion back in the program.

Am I crazy for thinking it seems like Jim may get involved with the program again soon? The admin he had beef with is gone, current coach paying his respects to Jim building something great, Jim finally opening up in an interview about his time here, distinctly cropping the USF logo into his tweets this week, now a current player telling us to stay tuned about his passion for the program?

Think the stadium announcement may include the details that it will be called "Jim Leavitt field at _____ Stadium", or he may be brought back into the athletic program in some capacity?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,334
  • Days Won:  10

Now wouldn't that be cool?  I'm on board.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,290
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Now wouldn't that be cool?  I'm on board.

I'd love for him to replace Jeff's dad Brad. It is hard to advise someone to be successful at being a head coach when you failed as a hc. Leavitt built this program and is the only coach to have any lasting success here. This is the guy who should be mentoring and advising Jeff Scott,  not his dad that was a dud at coaching just like his son has started out as  

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

33 minutes ago, bulloni said:

"Jim Leavitt field at _____ Stadium", or he may be brought back into the athletic program in some capacity?

Careful, we're in dangerous "no-brainer" territory.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,290
  • Days Won:  25

50 minutes ago, Brad said:

Careful, we're in dangerous "no-brainer" territory.  

I know my idea of Jim the godfather and architec of this program replacing Brad Scott as chief of staff makes too much sense for Usf Athletics  to do it.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, bulloni said:

If Jim Leavitt didn't just make 2 tweets distinctly cropping in the USF logo I'd think Terry was talking about Jeff Scott and the current culture having this USF passion back in the program.

Am I crazy for thinking it seems like Jim may get involved with the program again soon? The admin he had beef with is gone, current coach paying his respects to Jim building something great, Jim finally opening up in an interview about his time here, distinctly cropping the USF logo into his tweets this week, now a current player telling us to stay tuned about his passion for the program?

Think the stadium announcement may include the details that it will be called "Jim Leavitt field at _____ Stadium", or he may be brought back into the athletic program in some capacity?

If MK brings CJL back to the program in any capacity, then we should probably order MK's statue now. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

If MK brings CJL back to the program in any capacity, then we should probably order MK's statue now. 

Pretty sure no one needs to start a fund for that, there is nothing about MK that screams bold decision maker