• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Of OCS Interest

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That thing was trash. We looked so minor league with that thing. Program needs a live Bull. 

Yeah, now that I look at the article, it was pretty ridiculous.  My memory is going in the old age.

Raymond-James-Stadium-USF-Bulls.jpg

Built by university engineering students, the USF motorized bull will make its debut in a fan-experience at Raymond James Stadium's south plaza on Saturday.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Yeah, now that I look at the article, it was pretty ridiculous.  My memory is going in the old age.

Built by university engineering students, the USF motorized bull will make its debut in a fan-experience at Raymond James Stadium's south plaza on Saturday.

No worries, I just don’t get why this has been a thing that has not happened. Hell, Memphis actually has a Tiger at their games. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

45 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

I actually remembered  it being pretty cool however it now looks like a bunch of drunk frat boys made it out of paper mache for homecoming, you were not alone. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

No live Bull for me unless someone is riding that thing out rodeo style or with a target with the other teams jersey at mid field that it destroys. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

IIRC correctly, Jeff Fishman saw that bull somewhere, bought it, and then had some students mechanize it for use at the stadium. Just used the one time I believe.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

I'd love to see a live (Brahma) bull at the games.  But I don't see that happening.  At least bring back the rampaging bull opening video ramming through the cargo boxes falling off of a flatbed.  I always liked when he ran through the Rutgers one.  Lots of our fans and students weren't even around when we used it.

Edited by Grateful Dad
  • Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No worries, I just don’t get why this has been a thing that has not happened. Hell, Memphis actually has a Tiger at their games. 

RayJay rules. WHEN our OCS is finally built we can have whatever the hell we want.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

RayJay rules. WHEN our OCS is finally built we can have whatever the hell we want.

Breakout the stampede! 🤘

• Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

At least bring back the rampaging bull opening video ramming through the cargo boxes falling off of a flatbed.  I always liked when he ran through the Rutgers one.  Lots of our fans and students weren't even around when we used it.

YES!! BRING BACK THE CRATES!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

18 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

YES!! BRING BACK THE CRATES!!

When we get our own stadium, we can have a real bull who is trained to bust through a light-weight wooden crate with the other teams logo before every game.  That would be bad-ass.

• Upvote 1