• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Press Conference Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No, you’ve been pretty consistent with that. I’ve said five at a minimum but I am all in for six. It’s fair and doable. I like the point that Coach Scott had at Yesterdays press conference when he reviewed the number of teams that had three or less wins last season and then won their conference. Obviously I’m not saying that’s going to happen but a huge jump is possible considering the talent increase we have achieved, the new coordinators, and our coach having another year of experience in the conference. 

I certainly hope you are correct, but like El Toro, I am not buying one iota of the offseason hype or coach speak until I see them against BYU on 9/3.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I certainly hope you are correct, but like El Toro, I am not buying one iota of the offseason hype or coach speak until I see them against BYU on 9/3.

Fair enough…I do like your point about BYU. Although an opening game, it is pivotal for the team to play well. The big advantage we have here is that for BYU it will be like playing a somewhat different team due to all of the changes we have had. We will have to take advantage of that. I don’t think we win, but I think it will be close.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fair enough…I do like your point about BYU. Although an opening game, it is pivotal for the team to play well. The big advantage we have here is that for BYU it will be like playing a somewhat different team due to all of the changes we have had. We will have to take advantage of that. I don’t think we win, but I think it will be close.  

They have the entire summer to get ready for BYU.  Absolutely no excuse to play poorly and get blown out.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

You know the reward for bearing the cross is getting nailed to it, right?

devil eyes.jpg

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

21 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’m just glad he proudly laid out his plan for success 

4B546D9F-2A21-4AAA-A2AD-E42C54C5BD5E.jpeg

Disappointing that it wasn't full of quotes from CJL, peace be upon him, on how to build a winning USF football program.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

On 2/24/2022 at 11:21 AM, Jim Johnson said:

Between VA and MD.

It is a square. 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

I'm excited spring ball is getting fired up. OC seems to have maturity and clarity that maybe we didn't have before. I'm a little bummed at the prospect of having a fresh QB. It's that last drive in the UCF game where we see some maturity will help us win games not just raw talent... so if the guy can manage the game, and the clock, and avoid rookie mistakes, great. 

It's disappointing to see so many people here demonstrate an utter inability to let go of the constant urge to criticize and invalidate and spew toxicity, but hey that's what the block feature is for. Do what makes you happy, but I don't have to read it. I've learned not everything has to be binary - we suck forever and I have to **** on everything USF does out of anger, or I'm oblivious and blindly stupidly happy. God bless some, wherever they are on their journey with that. 

• Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I'm excited spring ball is getting fired up. OC seems to have maturity and clarity that maybe we didn't have before. I'm a little bummed at the prospect of having a fresh QB. It's that last drive in the UCF game where we see some maturity will help us win games not just raw talent... so if the guy can manage the game, and the clock, and avoid rookie mistakes, great. 

It's disappointing to see so many people here demonstrate an utter inability to let go of the constant urge to criticize and invalidate and spew toxicity, but hey that's what the block feature is for. Do what makes you happy, but I don't have to read it. I've learned not everything has to be binary - we suck forever and I have to **** on everything USF does out of anger, or I'm oblivious and blindly stupidly happy. God bless some, wherever they are on their journey with that. 

+100000…F them clowns…they will be eating a **** sandwich soon enough. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, hm101 said:

It's disappointing to see so many people here demonstrate an utter inability to let go of the constant urge to criticize and invalidate and spew toxicity

To be honest, there really aren't that many at this point in time, maybe a handful ..... it's just that the redundancy gives the appearance of more at times.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

To be honest, there really aren't that many at this point in time, maybe a handful ..... it's just that the redundancy gives the appearance of more at times.

To be honest there aren’t that many people on the board anymore one way or the other.  We have been in an incredible cold spell, one that rivals NEB out on the dating trail.  Would really like to see some improvement this year, and maybe even for New England to score but hate to push my luck and get greedy, that would be asking a lot.

• Haha 3