• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Press Conference Today

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

I understand El Toro also, but I'm a gluten for punishment. Keep going into the season thinking this will be AMAZING!

More hype I give it, the harder it hurts . . . The Cross I Bear :) 

200.gif

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,714
  • Days Won:  6

27 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Agreed.  I’ve just made the decision to judge this team by what happens in the fall not in March-August.  In past years, I bought the off-season optimism only to watch us face plant in the fall and I’m not doing again.  I’ll be at the spring game and in my seats in the fall rooting them on, but hoping things will be different based on what happens in the spring and summer is not for me anymore.

I am right there with you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

I LOVE listening to our OC and DC !

stop motion claymation GIF by nothingisfunny

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, E.T. said:

I understand El Toro also, but I'm a gluten for punishment. Keep going into the season thinking this will be AMAZING!

200.gif

You know the reward for bearing the cross is getting nailed to it, right?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, E.T. said:

200.gif

It really does not hurt for me. There are actually more important things in life than football. I give this team and this coach my support because they represent my alma mater…just take it one game at a time and enjoy each one. You and I were not spoiled by being in the Big East because we came from a world of no USF football. Those clowns who do the whining and hating were probably students during the BE (move on with your life) or they treat CFB like pro sports (which is just a dumb perspective). I remember sitting in Beta Hall on a Saturday with zero sports to support. Think things are bad now? Go back to that bloody time and give me a call. People can piss and moan all they want, but there is nothing they can really do (other than create insatiable whining). Thus, I watch each game, cheer for my alma mater, then move on. Life is too short otherwise. 

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well obviously. He answered the question perfectly and did an outstanding job throughout the presser. This team is going to win this upcoming season and make the whinny ass clowns on this board look even more stupid than they are now. The countdown to a season of success has started. 

This will be an interesting post to revisit 

Just now, USFRaider said:

As will the multitudes of posts displaying the opposite perspective…at least it will be for me…if you know what I mean…

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

It will end with of course he couldn’t win more than four no one expected more and no one could have won in year three with this team they have almost entirely created and really it’s still year one because insert long list of excuses everyone has to deal with 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As will the multitudes of posts displaying the opposite perspective…at least it will be for me…if you know what I mean…

You can revisit any of my posts if this team wins six games.  I will eat the biggest crow sandwich this side of the Mississippi and happily ask for seconds if this team makes a bowl.

• Go Bulls! 1

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

You can revisit any of my posts if this team wins six games.  I will eat the biggest crow sandwich this side of the Mississippi and happily ask for seconds if this team makes a bowl.

No, you’ve been pretty consistent with that. I’ve said five at a minimum but I am all in for six. It’s fair and doable. I like the point that Coach Scott had at Yesterdays press conference when he reviewed the number of teams that had three or less wins last season and then won their conference. Obviously I’m not saying that’s going to happen but a huge jump is possible considering the talent increase we have achieved, the new coordinators, and our coach having another year of experience in the conference.