• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Press Conference Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

L-A-Z-Y 😂. Seriously, as a writer I hate acronyms but I certainly understand why some members of our society use them 😂😂

Having spent time in the military and a lifetime in the corporate world, they are overused but I am guilty of not only using but creating them.  I like to think I am more efficient then lazy but either way I have no problem with them.    I am more about cutting to the chase and feel that most writers are loquacious anyways. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Having spent time in the military and a lifetime in the corporate world, they are overused but I am guilty of not only using but creating them.  I like to think I am more efficient then lazy but either way I have no problem with them.    I am more about cutting to the chase and feel that most writers are loquacious anyways. 

Forgot about your military experience…yes, that is very common in that arena. Nice job using “loquacious” good to see that preeminence status degree working. 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

5 Scholarship QB's come the summer.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hope he is talking about “upside” limits and not downside.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

He acted like the question was a ceiling instead of a floor, he didn’t say that’s the least we will do because his expectation is failure. 

24 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Well obviously. He answered the question perfectly and did an outstanding job throughout the presser. This team is going to win this upcoming season and make the whinny ass clowns on this board look even more stupid than they are now. The countdown to a season of success has started. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

This is why I’m ignoring all preseason hype.

Fortin_Cade_3_10_10_2020_ECU_.jpg

Former North Carolina quarterback Cade Fortin, who transferred to USF, was pulled in his first-carer start for the Bulls.

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

This is why I’m ignoring all preseason hype.

Fortin_Cade_3_10_10_2020_ECU_.jpg

Former North Carolina quarterback Cade Fortin, who transferred to USF, was pulled in his first-carer start for the Bulls.

It really doesn’t matter if the fans buy in on the hype or not…it’s the players believing that is most important. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It really doesn’t matter if the fans buy in on the hype or not…it’s the players believing that is most important. 

Agreed.  I’ve just made the decision to judge this team by what happens in the fall not in March-August.  In past years, I bought the off-season optimism only to watch us face plant in the fall and I’m not doing again.  I’ll be at the spring game and in my seats in the fall rooting them on, but hoping things will be different based on what happens in the spring and summer is not for me anymore.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Agreed.  I’ve just made the decision to judge this team by what happens in the fall not in March-August.  In past years, I bought the off-season optimism only to watch us face plant in the fall and I’m not doing again.  I’ll be at the spring game and in my seats in the fall rooting them on, but hoping things will be different based on what happens in the spring and summer is not for me anymore.

Fair enough, I don’t think the media has been fair toward USF even in the decent seasons. So I don’t think you have much work to do there. In terms of the coaches, there is not one in America who is not pumping up their team right now. It’s their job and quite frankly none of us would want to hear a coach say that this team sucks and they have no chance of winning. Hell, we got enough of that from the Gestapo Clowns on this board saying that. But, that being said, I get your point.