• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Great.  Wednesday night games against UAB.  Here we come.  

Welp!

Edited by MaltLiquorBull

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Great.  Wednesday night games against UAB.  Here we come.  

Welp!

On the bright side, maybe we could score a td?!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I would like to give a special **** you to the following people for ruining usf football and sending this program into the abyss:

USF Alumni

John Allen

Mark Harlan

Doug Woolard

Judy Genshaft

Charlie Strong

Skip Holtz

There may be others but you folks are the Hall of Fame for ******* our program. Congrats and I hope somehow there is a special football hell that you burn for eternity in. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would like to give a special **** you to the following people for ruining usf football and sending this program into the abyss:

USF Alumni

Mark Harlan

Doug Woolard

Judy Genshaft

Charlie Strong

Skip Holtz

There may be others but you folks are the Hall of Fame for ******* our program. Congrats and I hope somehow there is a special football hell that you burn for eternity in. 

I am out of reactions but basically.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

Can we each keep a red cupholder from Raymond James like the Yankees fans got to keep a piece of Yankee Stadium?  We value those cupholders so much and make fun of UCF for their on-campus experience.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

USF Alumni

Mark Harlan

Doug Woolard

Judy Genshaft

Charlie Strong

Skip Holtz

There may be others but you folks are the Hall of Fame for ******* our program. Congrats and I hope somehow there is a special football he’ll that you burn for eternity in. 

Don't know if you put them in order or not, and I'm sure some will disagree that order, but the top one is definitely where it should be. Just not enough of them that cared about college football ....... well, USF football anyway.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Don't know if you put them in order or not, and I'm sure some will disagree that order, but the top one is definitely where it should be. Just not enough of them that cared about college football ....... well, USF football anyway.

Except for the fact that they did care and were growing and then we have systematically done everything in our power to drive them away in droves each and every step of the way.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

If the rumors are true, it kind of takes away the excitement about the new practice facility.  I guess we'll have state-of-the-art (or at least average) facilities compared to our new conference mates.

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Yep, completely agree. We had too much competition from pro sports and alumni whose daddy’s were Gator and Nole fans.

Note: I just updated and added John Allen USF first president who fought hard to keep football out in the early years. 

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Except for the fact that they did care and were growing and then we have systematically done everything in our power to drive them away in droves each and every step of the way.

No they were never coming on board. Too many followed their parents for Nomes and Gaytors . Sure, they have attended a few games but they were NEVER going to completely buy in for USF football. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull