• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

Ill overlook your foul mouth and poor attitude on account that your team is getting eviscerated.  Tough pill admittedly.   Just this time however....

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, hightechbull said:

If you think USF will ever dominate in BB, you have not been paying attention to the lackluster performance of our BB program.  This is not the 80's or 90's when we were often the top BB program in the state.  

Oh, I’ve been watching; since we started out football program, our BB program has been crap. I also know that if we are in AAC 2.0, football will generate $0. BB only takes 2-3 very good players and you’ll be in the tournament on a semi regular basis; in addition, we have a better chance of winning a natty in BB than FB (FB is pretty much rigged for the top). I know football is king, but we are on the verge of permanent irrelevance, so we need a back up plan, hence BB; and then we don’t have to worry about an OCS 😁

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, dclenden said:

Ill overlook your foul mouth and poor attitude on account that your team is getting eviscerated.  Tough pill admittedly.   Just this time however....

My team? You’re not a USF fan? If you’re from another school you can piss off. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

My team? You’re not a USF fan? If you’re from another school you can piss off. 

Your and my team.  Take a deep breath and shut the TV off....it'll ease the pain.  More importantly stop shouting...

Just now, dclenden said:

Your and my team.  Take a deep breath and shut the TV off....it'll ease the pain.  More importantly stop shouting...

Who is shouting? You make your annual appearance on the board looking for someone to do your homework (a vet ucf move). Now come back next year…

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who is shouting? You make your annual appearance on the board looking for someone to do your homework (a vet ucf move). Now come back next year…

Show some civility and courtesy- Im a USF fan, college, medical school and residency- 13 years total.  I asked a simple question pertaining to numbers regarding attendance, contributions and others were kind enough to provide- ones I was not aware of- an effort to fill in my knowledge gaps on the topic  Openly, perhaps to your dismay, you're not my performance metric.   

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340

17 minutes ago, dclenden said:

There's that snide condescending tone ....shouting from your front porch with a bald head and your eager tone..... well done and thanks for supporting my point.  More importantly stop calling me Jesus, my son.

troll 101.

Provide any information on why you think USF has a better chance than UCF? If any that you can find.

1 minute ago, dclenden said:

Show some civility and courtesy- Im a USF fan, college, medical school and residency- 13 years total.  I asked a simple question pertaining to numbers regarding attendance, contributions and others were kind enough to provide- ones I was not aware of- an effort to fill in my knowledge gaps on the topic  Openly, perhaps to your dismay, you're not my performance metric.   

Yes, please show us any information.

1 minute ago, dclenden said:

Ok, that’s understandable and I appreciate that post and your explanation. I apologize for my rudeness to you.  

Just now, USFBULL_08 said:

troll 101.

Provide any information on why you think USF has a better chance than UCF? If any that you can find.

Sadly, particularly after seeing attendance, contributions, budgets, I don't have one unfortunately.  In truth, the numbers came as a surprise to me as I was hoping the numbers were closer than they were between institutions.   Admittedly, all of these numbers are being contributed to while USF football is on its back- even places like Auburn and other schools see a tapering off in football contributions during low times.  My suspicion is that they will improve as does our performance on the field.  I would be curious to see how UCF's numbers mentioned (attendance, $, etc) faired during their 'dark years'.  Im guessing not very well.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok, that’s understandable and I appreciate that post and your explanation. I apologize for my rudeness to you.  

Thanks NEB for the apology.  Its not necessary.  I was in truth hoping that the perceived gap between UCF and USF was simply conjecture.  The numbers don't lie.  I wasnt truthfully aware of them. That said, I have no doubt UCF numbers on all of those fronts fall off precipitously when UCF eventually like all programs underperforms.  Bad timing for USF, to be sure.   I attended the Auburn and FSU wins and it seems like a lifetime ago.  I didnt have grey hair then, not the least of which recently was undoubtedly contributed in no small part by USF football the last ~5 years :(