• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, michibull said:

I agree, but I think perception is reality today. B12 will be looking for teams that will help them keep their value up in the short term for contract reasons. The view of 10-50 years from now means nothing, it’s all about survival at the moment. Unfortunately UCF is at the right spot at the right time. As was said before, once we got into the Big East, we should have invested big into football with the IPF and OCS, but the Admin sat on their hands thinking their job was done and we are being punished for it. In terms of further expansion, the opportunities for a lower conference team jumping up is over; it’s headed to 4 power conferences and that’s it. I would bet on 4 - 16 team conferences and it won’t include USF or UCF; Florida, FSU and Miami will ensure that. It was a good ride while it lasted, but if we don’t make it to the B12,we need to focus on basketball. 

If you think USF will ever dominate in BB, you have not been paying attention to the lackluster performance of our BB program.  This is not the 80's or 90's when we were often the top BB program in the state.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

We is garbage on the field and on the court, **** you Judy, I will always hate that clown *****.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Turn to the ACC Network and you will see why USF doesn't make the invitation list for the B12. I haven't seen any offense for us since Quinton was there. But, I believe we have the better punter..

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Turn to the ACC Network and you will see why USF doesn't make the invitation list for the B12. I haven't seen any offense for us since Quinton was there. But, I believe we have the better punter..

If punting is a criteria, we’re in

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, dclenden said:

Thanks Foot for the serious reply minus the snideness this board has developed a reputation for.

I can’t imagine any program not seeing a surge in revenue in years their football team has successes.  I would be more interested in seeing program numbers in years teams are lackluster.  This would be a better metric for long term success for inviting a team into a conference in my mind considering there is only one winner of it all each year.

Jesus dude do your own homework…

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

USF deserves nothing. Close thread please

Edited by Bull Nut

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Seriously, someone defending what everyone else can see without providing evidence of their own.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We drank fizzy lifting drinks, so like Wonka says, we get nothing.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There's that snide condescending tone ....shouting from your front porch with a bald head and your eager tone..... well done and thanks for supporting my point.  More importantly stop calling me Jesus, my son.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, dclenden said:

There's that snide condescending tone ....shouting from your front porch with a bald head and your eager tone..... well done and thanks for supporting my point.  More importantly stop calling me Jesus, my son.

Well hell the man provided data then you ask for more. Like you’re looking for something to prove him wrong. It’s not his job to prove it as his team is going up and we are not. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull