• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FRESH OFF A BYE WEEK, BULLS READY . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Always Hopeful, but kinda tough when your the bottom feeder that also has the bottom rung on the recruiting projections..But, Always Hopeful

HOPEFUL                                 **just go beat these SOB's cut the crap**

That is the most painful aspect of everything. Our future looks terrible right now.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

That is the most painful aspect of everything. Our future looks terrible right now.

I don't know if I agree with that yet.  Let's see how things go this year.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I think we hit the transfer portal harder, TBH. Need more immediate impact on the DL. Need P5 bodies on the OL and DL. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  1

Given the talent we have on this team, I’m not “expecting” to win any games the rest of this year. In terms of having 2 weeks to prepare for Tulsa, all I want to see is a fired up team. If the Bulls come out with high energy and a sense of urgency, I’ll be happy. As much as I want to win now, I feel you have to give a coach at least 4 years (as long as you see progress); especially when talking about a first year head coach, there is going to be a learning curve. Given the landscape of expansion, this is terrible timing to break in a new coach, but firing a coach every 2-3 years is a terrible look for a program and deters any other good coaches from considering us.

Edited by michibull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

7 hours ago, michibull said:

Given the talent we have on this team, I’m not “expecting” to win any games the rest of this year. In terms of having 2 weeks to prepare for Tulsa, all I want to see is a fired up team. If the Bulls come out with high energy and a sense of urgency, I’ll be happy. As much as I want to win now, I feel you have to give a coach at least 4 years (as long as you see progress); especially when talking about a first year head coach, there is going to be a learning curve. Given the landscape of expansion, this is terrible timing to break in a new coach, but firing a coach every 2-3 years is a terrible look for a program and deters any other good coaches from considering us.

And this is where puc tells us again that there is no progress because no fbs wins. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

If we have to wait 4 years to beat Tulsa ... especially after a bye week ... then .... well I don't know

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

They are ready, are we sure?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, michibull said:

If we go 1 and 11 that isnt progress...actually its even worse than last year.

Scott is responsible for the lack of talent on the defensive line the portal should have been hit hard. 

Talk is cheap he better manage to win a few games the rest of the year. 

Otherwise next year we are lucky If we average 7,000 a game. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Biggest game of coach Scott's young head coaching career

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Too many fans want to "Tap Out" already this season . . .

loser GIF