• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poll: Do you believe CJS will be a successful coach at USF?

Do you believe CJS will be a successful coach at USF?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Didn’t vote because I’m not sure of that yet. I hope the answer would be Yes, but I need to see him not only win but bring in good recruits. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Everyone on the board be like

spacer.png

well I want him to succeed. But he hasn’t won many games, but he could win eventually. **** CCS for leaving us like this. And on and on and on…….

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

HCJS is a solid football coach, and definitely has the potential to be a great one. I hope he does well and stays for a long time. I really want some stability for USF and I think he's got the right mix of qualities USF needs in a leader. I can't guess what his long term ambitions are, whether they be trying to land at a larger program or building this one up to what we all want it to be.  I hope it's the latter. 

Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, MoneyBull83 said:

HCJS is a solid football coach, and definitely has the potential to be a great one. I hope he does well and stays for a long time. I really want some stability for USF and I think he's got the right mix of qualities USF needs in a leader. I can't guess what his long term ambitions are, whether they be trying to land at a larger program or building this one up to what we all want it to be.  I hope it's the latter. 

Go Bulls.

How does winning zero FBS games make you a solid football coach?  Maybe he would be a solid coach in the FCS where he has a 2-0 record, but right now he is a big fat turd of an FBS coach.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Everyone on the board be like

spacer.png

well I want him to succeed. But he hasn’t won many games, but he could win eventually. **** CCS for leaving us like this. And on and on and on…….

D82C9198-45D4-42E5-BC2B-D40DED9BF721.gif

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

Yeah I think all but 4 starters have the ability to come back next year due to the extra covid year. If we can start showing some progress this year and get all those guys to come back we could have some nice depth/continuity going on next season.

I’m not sure having all but 4 starters back next year is a good thing.  Addition through subtraction.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

41 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m not sure having all but 4 starters back next year is a good thing.  Addition through subtraction.

I'll agree with you at the end of the year if we don't see significant improvement.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Where is the undecided option? 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

22 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

I'll agree with you at the end of the year if we don't see significant improvement.

I was mainly referring to the defense.  Major overhaul needed on that side .

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

How does winning zero FBS games make you a solid football coach?  Maybe he would be a solid coach in the FCS where he has a 2-0 record, but right now he is a big fat turd of an FBS coach.

The thread asked if we see the potential in HCJS to be successful here long term. Even after only two wins in 365+ days, I can firmly say the answer to that question is yes. Lots of positives outside the W column to indicate this, hopefully it translates over soon and we can get back to winning more consistently. Could be wrong, but just wanted to answer honestly, based on my gut.

• Upvote 1