• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at BYU

Players of the Week  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Was at the game last night and I won’t write a lot but what I will say is:

1) The team never gave up

2) Hands down one of the best CFB environments I have ever been in. They crowd is so into it. They go nuts every big play. Even up 3 scores - 3rd down everyone and I mean everyone is loud and on their feet. I wish the fans that go to our game could experience something like that so they know you are supposed to “participate” and it’s different than watching tv. 

3) Timmy Time - not a single false start by the offense . It was loud and it was really loud. He had such poise. 

This team can be something but still a long way to go. I saw some hope last tonight. 

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Please vote in poll. Let me know if I need to add anyone. Thanks. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

Did Jimmy Horn play at all last night?

He did. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

Well, IMO, we've improved from ZERO to playing 2 quarters, to playing 3 quarters... PROGRESS!

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

37 minutes ago, HyperBullee said:

I’m hoping that this isn’t flying over many people’s heads:

This staff has been making consistent adjustments after bad 1st quarters the last few games.

Yes, we struggle with getting started early but Weis Jr. and Spencer have been much better this season with the adjustments…almost as if they have more options with more of the playbook installed and better personnel than they did in year one…who would’ve thunk-it. 🤔

Some will only see when the wins start piling up and then they will likely credit it to something or someone else. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 hours ago, MikeG said:

Not a single highlight or score shown on college final. They even said "the score was not really indicative of the game". You lose by 8 points and these clowns ignore even the nice plays we had--- but show anyone elses decent plays. I guess if you let a team out to a 21 point lead you suddenly are not worthy. You can bet they end up showing something of FSU's game as if that one was somehow different than ours.

man do I hate ESPN

Well for what it’s worth only a few dozen people were probably watching at that hour. 

Not for the cynics, naysayers or doomsday Bulls, but that’s a game worth watching again.  We saw things we’ve seen before, but saw a lot we hadn’t.  Unfortunately for some it was late and the willingness to just turn it off had to be there early.  😂

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We lost by 1 touchdown. We had 5 POSSESSIONS or should I say 5 CHANCES TO SCORE TDs in the 1st quarter. You do the math buddy. Im not saying our defense is good. But the offense lost this game. 

Yeah BUDDY.  Our Defense was throttled on almost every possession and gave up 28 points in the first half.  THANKFULLY our offense held onto the ball almost the entire 2nd half with 2 looooooong drives so we had a chance at the end.  Yeah, it's the offense's fault with the 17 year old QB .....   But yeah, I mean if our offense throws up 40+ every game we got a shot at winning a couple .........   By the way how did that UM transfer qb look last night ..... 🤣

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

Some will only see when the wins start piling up and then they will likely credit it to something or someone else. 

No,  you'll get the credit for reading the book and passing it on the CJS ..... 🤣