• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how are we feeling?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

The D still worries me. I read the in game thread and it made it sound like the D was lights out. Didn't check the stats but they probably gave up 300 yds in the 2nd. The 2 picks were nice though.  Offense had a little more life today. Still 2 seasons without seeing a 2nd half at Ray Jay.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

The D still worries me. I read the in game thread and it made it sound like the D was lights out. Didn't check the stats but they probably gave up 300 yds in the 2nd. The 2 picks were nice though.  Offense had a little more life today. Still 2 seasons without seeing a 2nd half at Ray Jay.  

Florida had something like the 4th most yards in program history

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

57 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Florida had something like the 4th most yards in program history

666 yards and they only put up 42. Could have easily been 60+ points. Our D is small and lacks depth. This is going to be our Achilles heel all year.

Edited by NovaBull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, NovaBull said:

666 yards and they only put up 42. Could have easily been 60+ points. Our D is small and lacks depth. This is going to be our Achilles heel all year.

So they're going to have to be opportunistic. create some turnovers, jump some routes 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NovaBull said:

Some of the blame is still on the offense too.  They had 6 less first downs than UF. Those quick 3 and outs or interceptions take its toll. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Jacksonville state gets to talk about how they beat FSU, we talk about how we came back in the second have to almost come within 20 of UF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

9 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

You have obviously never worked in the real world.   Some things take time to turn around.  Smart executives understand that.  Stupid executives fire people without giving them enough time to do the job right.

He is the executive, you don’t get to have zero successes for two years in life because at some point it becomes pretty obvious that you are just like your father, which laughingly enough he has on his staff, and the difference between you and a bag of **** is the bag.

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I will learn nothing next week, we will roll FAMU

We will learn something this week a close win and I dont know if this team will win another game this year.

A blowout win and I could maybe see 4+ wins happening. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We will learn something this week a close win and I dont know if this team will win another game this year.

A blowout win and I could maybe see 4+ wins happening. 

We will blow them out, that I will assure you.