• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can’t help but make a thread to address all of the negativity on this board. PLEASE READ!!!!!

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

It's kind of bizarre to make an "anti-negativity" post that includes statements about how everyone who disagrees with you is a female genitalia part. 

I think you misunderstood me. If you see in the P.S part of what i typed, I said "Jealously is for pooh-seas".  Not if you disagree with me you are a "poo-sea". I stand by that statement. Hell i think jealousy is even frowned upon by God in the bible.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I think you misunderstood me. If you see in the P.S part of what i typed, I said "Jealously is for pooh-seas".  Not if you disagree with me you are a "poo-sea". I stand by that statement. Hell i think jealousy is even frowned upon by God in the bible.

I didn't misunderstood you, you're just not man enough to admit you're being a hypocrite, regardless of whether I characterized your statement as being based on disagreement instead of being based on your decision that people who hate being left behind my UCF are jealous genitalia words. These semantics don't offset the point that pushing positivity and calling everyone derogatory terms makes you a hypocrite. I rightfully called you out for being a hypocrite, something that The Bible also warns against. Take it or leave it. I know your ego won't allow you to "take it"(letting human ego control you is also unbiblical) but let's keep the hypocrisy train running. You sure do argue a lot for someone who claims to be a positivity pusher

Edited by FlipFlopCleats

6 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

I didn't misunderstood you, you're just not man enough to admit you're being a hypocrite, regardless of whether I characterized your statement as being based on disagreement instead of your decision that people who disagree are jealous. That's a a nonsensical amount of semantics and not even important concerning this discussion. I rightfully called you out for being a hypocrite, something that The Bible also warns against. Take it or leave it. I know your ego won't allow you to "take it"(letting human ego control you is also unbiblical) but let's keep the hypocrisy train running. You sure do argue a lot for someone who claims to be a positivity pusher

I get it that the truth hurts, but please go back and tell me where i put anybody down in my post? I can tell you didnt read it at all. I even ended my post with the quoted statement below. I even recommend a book that I feel changed my way of thinking for the better. But if you got offended by my thread, you might need to evaluate your personal level of "sensitivity" my friend. 

"I can’t tell anybody how to feel, nor am I putting anybody down. I am just trying to plant a seed in your head about a better way of navigating through life altogether. I recommend you get the audiobook (I have both) from a guy name Eckhart Tolle called “ A New Earth.” This book has opened my mind."

Oh yea, I dont argue, I just back up the s****t I say and believe in my friend. No ill will on my end.

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I get it that the truth hurts, but please go back and tell me where i put anybody down in my post? I can tell you didnt read it at all. I even ended my post with the statement below. I even recommend a book that I feel changed my way of thinking for the better. But if you got offended by my thread, you might need to evaluate your personal level of "sensitivity" my friend. 

"I can’t tell anybody how to feel, nor am I putting anybody down. I am just trying to plant a seed in your head about a better way of navigating through life altogether. I recommend you get the audiobook (I have both) from a guy name Eckhart Tolle called “ A New Earth.” This book has opened my mind."

You're not very good at this. Your argument tactic is "redirection." Every time your arguments get destroyed(which is both times you've replied to me) you move the goal posts. You shy away from addressing the point(which is calling people names while classifying yourself as the king of all positivity) because if you stayed on the actual point, you'd have to admit defeat. I've read both Power of Now and New Earth, so you should already know that your ego is what is causing you to redirect the argument away from the points you keep losing on.  You can recommend the entire Oprah book list, but that's not going to change anything concerning this conversation or the fact that competitive-based endeavors such as sports are going to illicit negative reactions from teams that lose. There's one of your kind on every sports forum. You disguise your superiority complex as "positivity." You're not special. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

You're not very good at this. Your argument tactic is "redirection." Every time your arguments get destroyed(which is both times you've replied to me) you move the goal posts. You shy away from addressing the point(which is calling people names while classifying yourself as the king of all positivity) because if you stayed on the actual point, you'd have to admit defeat. I've read both Power of Now and New Earth, so you should already know that your ego is what is causing you to redirect the argument away from the points you keep losing on.  You can recommend the entire Oprah book list, but that's not going to change anything concerning this conversation or the fact that competitive-based endeavors such as sports are going to illicit negative reactions from teams that lose. There's one of your kind on every sports forum. You disguise your superiority complex as "positivity." You're not special. 

Oprah book club shots fired. You’re the FBS team and he’s USF in this argument. Over before I even turned it on.

1 minute ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

Once again, please provide what statement or statements i made that put anybody down besides the "jealousy" part. I mean do you think jealousy is a positive trait? Ill wait for you to provide examples of when i put anybody down in what i said. Sorry if my words got you "in your feelings" like a Drake song. It wasnt my intention. I do want to know how you reacted when that guy posted about no longer supporting USF football, did you go as hard agaisnt him in his post as you are doing here? 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

Yeah, you nailed it!  I'l: have to buy some reactions because i'm out

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I can’t believe that we can have this much discord on such a glorious day when we are moving from not being able to build any facilities to now entering a bid for the the next summer Olympics to be held in Temple Terrace. 

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Oprah book club shots fired. You’re the FBS team and he’s USF in this argument. Over before I even turned it on.

Its a great book that even he has claimed to have read. 🤷‍♂️ Not to mention a FCS Montana beat a 20th ranked Washington huskies so technically they are currently better than us lol