• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can’t help but make a thread to address all of the negativity on this board. PLEASE READ!!!!!

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

39 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

LOL my take on CousinRicky is that he had the choice to use LESS energy to ignore my thread, yet still decided to  spend time going back and fourth with me rather than to simply not read my post at all and keep it moving. 

You mean like how you could ignore posts you think are negative because they don't agree with you yet you still decide to spend time start a whole thread just to express your confusion

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, jg233 said:

I think it is pretty ironic that the person on this board that spews the most lunacy is a Gator...

I think it's kind of sad, that a guy who in NOT from Tampa, who did NOT go to USF is "spewing" a good chunk of the positive content on this blog. Yet you call it lunacy. I guess positive content is considered "lunacy" to the average USF fan that CHOOSES to be miserable....carry on my friend. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, hm101 said:

If you read between the lines, I am guessing the Big 12 has asked to make commitments to facilities, improve the product, and improve attendance, and we are in line in 2023. An invite today makes zero sense objectively and we all know it. 

It's no coincidence that Will Weatherford today announced not that we ARE building a stadium but that we need one. 

All of that in a year and a half? Hmm

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You mean like how you could ignore posts you think are negative because they don't agree with you yet you still decide to spend time start a whole thread just to express your confusion

There is no confusion on my end. This thread was made to address the negativity, crying and whiny-ness on this board. I promise it will be my last. If you want to be a miserable fan that is your CHOICE. I'm going to stay happy and positive win or lose. My goal was simply to lighten up the mood and encourage more POSITIVITY on this board. I perfectly stated that my intentions are not to put people down. As for my statement in the thread regarding the OCS, I just feel people are making an OCS to be a bigger deal than it is. Some of you feel it's actually hindering USF's success and I simply have a different perception. I think it would be great if we had an OCS, but don't think it's as big a deal as some of you make it out to be. I hope that clarify's my stance on the issue and this thread. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

There is no confusion on my end. I just feel people are making an OCS to be a bigger deal than it is. Some of you feel it's actually hindering USF's success and I simply have a different perception. I think it would be great if we had an OCS, but don't think it's as big a deal as some of you make it out to be. I hope that clarify's my stance on the issue. 

No, but you did clarify your confusion ... carry on

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If you are getting upset from the negativity on the board then I would say that you are at the wrong place. This has been a sad (dare I say traumatic) experience for many of us this past week. One of the attributes of the board is it is a place to vent and that is what is taking place. Once we start to win some games, see the new IPF being built,  and forget about the Big12 event, things will calm down some. But we suffered a black eye this week and people on and off this board are hurting. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

No, but you did clarify your confusion ... carry on

Confusion about what? Now i'm confused. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

If you are getting upset from the negativity on the board then I would say that you are at the wrong place. This has been traumatic experience for many of us this past week. One of the attributes of the board is it is a place to vent and that is what is taking place. Once we start to win some games, see the new IPF being built,  and forget about the Big12 event, things will calm down some. But we suffered a black eye this week and people on and off this board are hurting. i

I'm not upset at all. I'm simply ADDRESSING all of the negativity and trying to ENCOURAGE more POSITIVITY. I made this thread to get my views of my chest. I will not post in any "negative" threads or go back and fourth with any members that have a negative outlook. If somebody wants to be a miserable fan, I promise, I'm not going to try to stop them. Trust me,  my "pessimistic attitude", annoys the s*****T out of my wife. She likes to panic and think the world is coming to an end for every issue she comes across. Me, I stay calm, stay positive and simply try to figure out the best route of dealing with any life problems. Whatever I can't handle or is out of my control, I leave it to God. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm not upset at all. I'm simply ADDRESSING all of the negativity and trying to ENCOURAGE more POSITIVITY. I made this thread to get my views of my chest. I will not post in any "negative" threads or go back and fourth with any members that have a negative outlook. If somebody wants to be a miserable fan, I promise, I'm not going to try to stop them. Trust me,  my "pessimistic attitude", annoys the s*****T out of my wife. She likes to panic and think the world is coming to an end for every issue she comes across. Me, I stay calm, stay positive and simply try to figure out the best route of dealing with any life problems. Whatever I can't handle or is out of my control, I leave it to God. 

Fair enough, whatever I can’t control I just say F it and do my own thing, but I think we both come to same place. 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

I'll see if I can attend the pep rally.  Let me check my Bulls fan calendar.

Depression Planner GIF by Jason Clarke

• Haha 2