• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can’t help but make a thread to address all of the negativity on this board. PLEASE READ!!!!!

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, BullEdD said:

I appreciate the effort to spread some positive energy! One can only tolerate so much negativity.

I think today was trending to pretty positive we were doing something we have been waiting many years to do, then out of nowhere we pull a stadium out of the hat which of course is going to beg the question of how you are going to do that when it took this many years to partially do this plan because you said it needs to be fully funded by private funding. It just seemed odd, half baked and to be a desperate reaction to being flat footed. Maybe I’m wrong and something comes from this but if it does not it’s just a continuance of us kicking cans down the road because we have no idea how to deal with our everyday problems.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

You might as well just say I know you are but what am I ...... 😂

I concede @chapelbull Your superior debating skills put me in my place sir. Please forgive me for the words I posted today. 🙂 Now you and Mr. Flip, Flops are "winners" today. I hope i made both of you guys feel more "positive" of yourselves today. Go Bulls!!!!

Cheer Winning GIF by New Hope Club

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I guess you have no points to back up why you are in your feelings today. Im going to let you get whatever final word or words you want to get off your chest and keep it moving. If you feel the need to "claim a victory" in this debate 2 make yourself feel better than go ahead my friend. This thread was all about making you guys "feel better"so my job is done 😎

Sure, I'll take a victory lap around your corpse.  Here are the facts

You got so worked-up over big meanies on this board that you started an over-emotional thread to air your grievances.

When dissenting viewpoints were given, you got more offended and claimed authority based-on being a self-appointed guru of New Age Philosophy.

You strained your back by moving the goal posts repeatedly(and you didn't even use proper form by lifting with your legs)

You argued passionately against everyone who offered dissent, and then, made a fool of yourself by hypocritically accusing people of being "butthurt" and "in their feelings." This was obviously projection on your part, which is even obvious to your spiritual adviser....Drake. You felt it was perfectly fine for you to be so triggered by the Big Meanies here, but everyone else is the issue when they disagree. Textbook hypocrisy

If I were you(And thank His Holiness, Eckhart Tolle that I'm not) I wouldn't take debate tactics you learn from Twitter to heart. Just saying "butthurt" and "you're in your feelings" every time you start losing an argument doesn't really accomplish anything. Thanks for providing everyone with unintentional comedy though. In that way, you're a genius in providing happiness by unintentionally making yourself the object of ridicule.

6 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

Sure, I'll take a victory lap around your corpse.  Here are the facts

You got so worked-up over big meanies on this board that you started an over-emotional thread to air your grievances.

When dissenting viewpoints were given, you got more offended and claimed authority based-on being a self-appointed guru of New Age Philosophy.

You strained your back by moving the goal posts repeatedly(and you didn't even use proper form by lifting with your legs)

You argued passionately against everyone who offered dissent, and then, made a fool of yourself by hypocritically accusing people of being "butthurt" and "in their feelings." This was obviously projection on your part, which is even obvious to your spiritual adviser....Drake. You felt it was perfectly fine for you to be so triggered by the Big Meanies here, but everyone else is the issue when they disagree. Textbook hypocrisy

If I were you(And thank His Holiness, Eckhart Tolle that I'm not) I wouldn't take debate tactics you learn from Twitter to heart. Just saying "butthurt" and "you're in your feelings" every time you start losing an argument doesn't really accomplish anything. Thanks for providing everyone with unintentional comedy though. In that way, you're a genius in providing happiness by unintentionally making yourself the object of ridicule.

Awwww, Im glad I was able to bring a feeling of "victory" to you today. Look at how positive you feel about yourself. Now lets apply that positivity to supporting our team. Go Bulls! 

P.S - A post about being "more positive" upset you. I think you kind of validated why my thread was needed. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Awwww, Im glad I was able to bring a feeling of "victory" to you today. Look at how positive you feel about yourself. Now lets apply that positivity to supporting our team. Go Bulls! 

Still "going back and forth" I see

Funny part is this all started because you decided to challenge people on whether they would rather have 9 titles or an OCS in a thread where people were pretty excited about the prospects of an OCS .... oh the irony .... #confused

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

56 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t post often but I had to log in to comment on this post. It’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever read here. It’s a blatant denial of reality. You need to find someone nearby and ask them to shake you. Literally as hard as they can in hopes that’s some semblance of sense makes its  way into your body. 

3 hours ago, sloan1919 said:

I don’t post often but I had to log in to comment on this post. It’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever read here. It’s a blatant denial of reality. You need to find someone nearby and ask them to shake you. Literally as hard as they can in hopes that’s some semblance of sense makes its  way into your body. 

The emotional state you "choose" to have on any journey is your choice my friend. I stand by what i wrote.  If you dont agree cool.  But at least tell me what specific statement has you feeling some type of way. Seems like i got a few people unintentionally in their feelings yet bobody can specifically state why. Anyways, you are still alright with me buddy 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 pages on this...

Edited by JTrue