• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can’t help but make a thread to address all of the negativity on this board. PLEASE READ!!!!!

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once again, please provide what statement or statements i made that put anybody down besides the "jealousy" part. I mean do you think jealousy is a positive trait? Ill wait for you to provide examples of when i put anybody down in what i said. Sorry if my words got you "in your feelings" like a Drake song. It wasnt my intention. I do want to know how you reacted when that guy posted about no longer supporting USF football, did you go as hard agaisnt him in his post as you are doing here? 

Should we go back to you questioning my reading ability because I refused to answer your irrelevant question or maybe the condescending Bruhhhhh's or "my friend" comments.  This thread was started in direct response to our "back and forth".  I called you out earlier with the "confused" comments, he just took the time to lay it all out for you.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Yeah, you nailed it!  I'l: have to buy some reactions because i'm out

I have a lot of points can I send you some?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, puc86 said:

I can’t believe that we can have this much discord on such a glorious day when we are moving from not being able to build any facilities to now entering a bid for the the next summer Olympics to be held in Temple Terrace. 

Some people like being miserable to the point they get offended by the word "positivity". 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once again, please provide what statement or statements i made that put anybody down besides the "jealousy" part. I mean do you think jealousy is a positive trait? Ill wait for you to provide examples of when i put anybody down in what i said. Sorry if my words got you "in your feelings" like a Drake song. It wasnt my intention. I do want to know how you reacted when that guy posted about no longer supporting USF football, did you go as hard agaisnt him in his post as you are doing here? 

Now you're acting like you don't even know what's being discussed. More misdirection. All that really needs to be said about you is you're acting like you're the modern Socrates, but now, you're quoting Drake lyrics as though they're The Gospel. Keep-up the positivity. You've definitely represented yourself well here. 

Just now, chapelbull said:

Should we go back to you questioning my reading ability because I refused to answer your irrelevant question or maybe the condescending Bruhhhhh's or "my friend" comments.  This thread was started in direct response to our "back and forth".  I called you out earlier with the "confused" comments, he just took the time to lay it all out for you.

Im still lost at what point you are trying to make so I'll just agree with you. Yes I am confused..........about the point you are trying to make 😁

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Its a great book that even he has claimed to have read. 🤷‍♂️ Not to mention a FCS Montana beat a 20th ranked Washington huskies so technically they are currently better than us lol

I could make a long list of teams currently better than us, but just saying "FBS" was an easy way to lump 125 teams or so together.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can’t believe that we can have this much discord on such a glorious day when we are moving from not being able to build any facilities to now entering a bid for the the next summer Olympics to be held in Temple Terrace. 

Meh, call it a distraction from reality

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Some people like being miserable to the point they get offended by the word "positivity". 

Not everyone can be a ray of sunshine like the two of us and that’s okay 

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have a lot of points can I send you some?

Me too, its the effort thing that is tripping me up

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im still lost

We know, at least you finally admitted it

Just now, FlipFlopCleats said:

Now you're acting like you don't even know what's being discussed. More misdirection. All that really needs to be said about you is you're acting like you're the modern Socrates, but now, you're quoting Drake lyrics as though they're The Gospel. Keep-up the positivity. You've definitely represented yourself well here. 

Im still waiting on "where" i put anybody down in the original post or why you are so butt hurt and offended. If you cant give any examples, quotes or reasons why your feelings are hurt, I will simply apologize 4 hurting your feelings. It truly wasnt my intention.