• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I can’t help but make a thread to address all of the negativity on this board. PLEASE READ!!!!!

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

F0887998-03BA-4B8C-8EFC-B321554F6EBE.jpeg

If you think a happy little tree is going to let a little dog pee on its trunk steal it’s sunshine that simply because you don’t know what its like to be a happy tree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

They will read my post, because miserable people need **** to be negative about. Miserable or negative people need something to hate, dislike or complain about. So when they see positive s****t they go on the attack. Just look at @CousinRickyhe claims to not have read what I wrote,  yet he is still 2 comments in. 🤷‍♂️

He is an older guy who probably got into his cache of high quality bourbon.  Who could blame him after last week's debacle?

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

They will read my post, because miserable people need **** to be negative about. Miserable or negative people need something to hate, dislike or complain about. So when they see positive s****t they go on the attack. Just look at @CousinRickyhe claims to not have read what I wrote,  yet he is still 2 comments in. 🤷‍♂️

I backed you up when you decided to pick the single worst day to go after the OCS half baked plan but in trying to paint CousinRicky as negative because he doesn’t like long posts is where I have to draw the line. He is consistent in that position and it’s not unreasonable, he probably is at least happy you use paragraph and punctuation.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I backed you up when you decided to pick the single worst day to go after the OCS half baked plan but in trying to paint CousinRicky as negative because he doesn’t like long posts is where I have to draw the line. He is consistent in that position and it’s not unreasonable, he probably is at least happy you use paragraph and punctuation.

LOL my take on CousinRicky is that he had the choice to use LESS energy to ignore my thread, yet still decided to  spend time going back and fourth with me rather than to simply not read my post at all and keep it moving. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

I don’t like being negative but USF gives you so much material it’s hard not to.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

LOL my take on CousinRicky is that he had the choice to use LESS energy to ignore my thread, yet still decided to  spend time going back and fourth with me rather than to simply not read my post at all and keep it moving. 

Or he wants to hear what you have to say but in less words, perhaps an abridged version would lead to better discourse. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,944
  • Days Won:  12

If you read between the lines, I am guessing the Big 12 has asked to make commitments to facilities, improve the product, and improve attendance, and we are in line in 2023. An invite today makes zero sense objectively and we all know it. 

It's no coincidence that Will Weatherford today announced not that we ARE building a stadium but that we need one. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Or he wants to hear what you have to say but in less words, perhaps an abridged version would lead to better discourse. 

My message is my message. If he wants to embrace the words of awesomeness I provided he needs to invest the time to read my ****! 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Here's a glass half full, We are not not in the bottom 10 this week!

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0907%2Fr906016_1

Don't worry, Kansas still makes our Bottom 10 list, but it's no longer the worst of the worst.

10 minutes ago, hm101 said:

If you read between the lines, I am guessing the Big 12 has asked to make commitments to facilities, improve the product, and improve attendance, and we are in line in 2023. An invite today makes zero sense objectively and we all know it. 

It's no coincidence that Will Weatherford today announced not that we ARE building a stadium but that we need one. 

I would doubt they would be that pointed and there is absolutely no reason for them to care about OCS’ or who owns a stadium. They probably pointed out our fanbase seems to be ever dwindling and we don’t seem very committed to football, how we best decide to fill in the blanks they probably view with polite indifference