• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Timmy McClain

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

Let's get him a win first.....

FAMU gents

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  222
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Depends on your definition of "got rolling", I suppose.  If you mean, not dreadful, then I would agree.

We averaged 37.5 points a game for the rest of the season including that game. We scored 51 points at halftime against cincy. Yeah I’d say it was moving a little bit.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Skingraft said:

FAMU gents

Which was a pretty good FCS win...they have shutdown all the FCS teams they have faced. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

4 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Which was a pretty good FCS win...they have shutdown all the FCS teams they have faced. 

Still a Win

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

4 hours ago, Skingraft said:

FAMU gents

I tip my cap!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I had to look to see who you were quoting.  Figured it had to be puc.  I was wrong again.

Ha!! No-No not the pucster. Don't feel bad about being wrong... it appears that I am wrong quite often also..as pointed out by some.(which I find odd since it is based upon opinion) But then... Oh well...HoHum...A day in the life...

Have a fun day Mr. CuzRicky....keep prowling the shadows of TBP I'm sure puc's gotta be somewhere on here...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

With Timmy McClain slated to make his fourth straight start at quarterback, it would mark the longest starting string under head coach Jeff Scott, who saw five different starting QBs in his first 12 games at USF. Jordan McCloud started three straight games in the middle of last year in losses vs. ECU, at Temple and vs. Tulsa.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

On 10/12/2021 at 3:22 PM, BulledOver said:

Well I am certainly glad that your "revisionist history" lead in was not meant to be derogatory. The nice thing about opinions is that we all can have one just like an anatomical curiosity we all have in common...

I guess the most basic rationalization that you can make from the years in question was: <We were winners> Hopefully, McClain will be the guy? Certainly hope so since there doesn't seem to be an alternative?? 

Question, are you one of those parents that disciplines their child by sitting them down at the kitchen table and then rambling on and on about their misconduct? After a while the kid is so worn down & out they will never, ever, ever do it again? You know, not telling them they are wrong or bad outright but...casting a long drawn out shadow of an implication? 😉  Just funnin you.  

Thanks for asking, but no.  I am the old guy that yells at the neighborhood kids to get off the sidewalk.  😏

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

43 minutes ago, Who&#x27;sYourData? said:

Thanks for asking, but no.  I am the old guy that yells at the neighborhood kids to get off the sidewalk.  😏

Ha! Funny. Old days had an old guy who yelled at us if we got on his lawn..of course we got on his lawn more...Old days- like milkman still had a horse drawn wagon to deliver in..   Whew!  Take care

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

48 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! Funny. Old days had an old guy who yelled at us if we got on his lawn..of course we got on his lawn more...Old days- like milkman still had a horse drawn wagon to deliver in..   Whew!  Take care

Grew up in a row house in an alley. Some old guy with no gate to his back yard would come our an axe out kickballs that would land in the yard.  Dipshit.  

Edited by CousinRicky