• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have a new worst "thing ever" in mind.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Can we just have one thread to cry about some USF football woes? Man this board has gotten whiney like a bunch of unhappy housewives. We suck...what else is new?

Maybe we should try not sucking and see how that goes.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Maybe we should try not sucking and see how that goes.

Puc, I remember when we sucked during the Taggart era. There were a million negative threads....then once we started winning there were waaaay less threads. Its like nobody had anything to say when we started winning. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Puc, I remember when we sucked during the Taggart era. There were a million negative threads....then once we started winning there were waaaay less threads. Its like nobody had anything to say when we started winning. 

I’m pretty sure we had more threads when we started winning which means people had plenty to say you just didn’t notice it as much because it didn’t bother you.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

8 hours ago, bowman1 said:

Plus, we had Kerwin Bell on the staff, providing ample opportunities to post and re-post the nut blast video, which never gets old

Edited by El_Toro_86

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

6 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

image.png

This still shot pretty much sums up Bell’s offense - players doing unsavory things with a football😂

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I knew CCS was going to be awful the minute I saw the picture of him at the airport with white socks and slides on.  What a train wreck.    

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

45 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

I knew CCS was going to be awful the minute I saw the picture of him at the airport with white socks and slides on.  What a train wreck.    

I've told this story in the past but since we are dragging up bad memories........   First event to meet CCS was at Ulele's when they put the big tent up.  Iron Bulls had a small pre-party in their brewery.  We were hanging with this one couple and the woman had just had knee replacement so they were getting to leave before CCS even arrived. As we were walking with them CCS shows up.  She apologized and explained that she couldn't stay because of her knee.  His response, "I wish I didn't have to stay".  Nice way to meet the donors.  Was down on him from the beginning. He never showed up at the annual Iron Bull event on the Starship or at the Muma's.  Always "He's at practice". Yet the coaches from just about every other sport found the time.  And people wonder why he didn't make it at Texas (besides losing to Kansas).

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I've told this story in the past but since we are dragging up bad memories........   First event to meet CCS was at Ulele's when they put the big tent up.  Iron Bulls had a small pre-party in their brewery.  We were hanging with this one couple and the woman had just had knee replacement so they were getting to leave before CCS even arrived. As we were walking with them CCS shows up.  She apologized and explained that she couldn't stay because of her knee.  His response, "I wish I didn't have to stay".  Nice way to meet the donors.  Was down on him from the beginning. He never showed up at the annual Iron Bull event on the Starship or at the Muma's.  Always "He's at practice". Yet the coaches from just about every other sport found the time.  And people wonder why he didn't make it at Texas (besides losing to Kansas).

And now he doesn’t have to stay, see dreams really do come true if you try hard enough at something 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

57 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

True

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I’m pretty sure we had more threads when we started winning which means people had plenty to say you just didn’t notice it as much because it didn’t bother you.

NOPE, I counted the positive threads. I even talked trash about how quiet the board got once we started winning. 

• Haha 1