• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have a new worst "thing ever" in mind.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Tragedy + time = funny   And time is a very relative thing 

Excessive time + TBP = funny 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Excessive time + TBP = funny 

The math checks out 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

56 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nothing like being preached to by a guy who just muddles over and over CJL and adds nothing to conversations...I muted him weeks ago. Now as for you Puc, if I was to wear anything else other than USF gear it would would not be AAC...but your historical comments (and those along with your little buddy) truly shows what is wrong with living in the past as you people simply do not have the cognitive ability to move forward.

Why move forward if things aren't broken?  The College Football Globalists would have you believe that the teachings of CJL are from a primitive and barbaric time, and no longer applicable to the modern football landscape.  However, we followers of CJL cannot help but speak out, and we cannot allow the college football establishment to claim their speaking the truth, when they're not.

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Can we just have one thread to cry about some USF football woes? Man this board has gotten whiney like a bunch of unhappy housewives. We suck...what else is new?

What are those 3 stages of grief?

Denial

Anger

Acceptance.

As long as we stay in the Anger stage thats a good thing. Acceptance means apathy which is the worst possible scenario.  I hope we are not there yet.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

30 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Denial

Anger

Acceptance.

As long as we stay in the Anger stage thats a good thing. Acceptance means apathy which is the worst possible scenario.  I hope we are not there yet.

There are either 5 or 7 stages of grief but whatever your point wasn’t half bad.  I just want a coach to realize we need a dual threat QB, spread it out and center the O around speed, anything else is destined to fail or at least has not worked during our time in FBS.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

There are either 5 or 7 stages of grief but whatever your point wasn’t half bad.  I just want a coach to realize we need a dual threat QB, spread it out and center the O around speed, anything else is destined to fail or at least has not worked during our time in FBS.

That’s really all I want and for them to realize they are going to have to compromise on something on recruits and it’s my preference that thing not be talent oh and that establishing local connections is more sustainable than traveling the globe to maybe one day hit it off with a one of commitment (there is a reason we stopped hunting and gathering and it also helps build a fanbase).

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Denial

Anger

Acceptance.

I'm not seeing why being in the Anger stage is a good thing from a fan perspective at this juncture, especially this year. The team is what it is at this point in the season, actually has been for awhile.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I agree.  The offense you describe has always been our best years.  Sure hope CJS understands this.

Was too lazy to look up the actual stages of grief.  But you get my point.

Guest Jonesy Bull
48 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm not seeing why being in the Anger stage is a good thing from a fan perspective at this juncture, especially this year. The team is what it is at this point in the season, actually has been for awhile.

I guess my point is that anger means people still care.  The acceptance stage generally means apathy and people have given up.  Which means we are in big trouble.  That may already be happening to an extent with the downgrade to the AAC and the constant losing on top of that.

We are in desperate need to see a turnaround next year.