• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers Getting some XFL love

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Q tweeted this two days ago. 

See this is what I'm talking about.  Q is pissed and for good reason....Didn't they bring him and Aaron Murray in because they are local boys that Tampa fans want to see (I get Aaron is hurt)......even better reason to start Q right now.....Geez, Trestman you have the fans ready to pounce on this team with Q, are you smoking crack?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, OnTheBus said:

I’ll be disappointed if Q leaves. It would be a lose-lose-lose situation. For him, the team, and the fans.

If he really is gone, the team can kiss local support goodbye. Probably half the people who went to the game last weeekend were there for Q.

Yup. I only went to support Q. This would be a quick fold if he’s not the QB. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Looking over Twitter, it does seem like this could be a long-term situation.

I don't blame Q, but I don't think withdrawing like this helps his case. Again, it's lose-lose-lose. He looses too. Hopefully it's just for a couple days to make a point.

Or maybe there's actually a personal situation he needed to address. God knows he's had to deal with too many tragic personal situations in his young life.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

45 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Like I said, Coach Trestman is an Idiot.  As you say, Q led the team right down the field for a tying TD, and then was taken out of the game.....The whole crowd was screaming for Q to get back in the game.   Instead they decide to go with "whatever his name is", oh yeah - Cornelius.....who sucks btw.   

HUGE mistake / opportunity missed by this Coaching staff! 

Actually after his TD drive Q came back in. He had a three and out. Then he was taken out. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

End of the day he is getting around 12-15 reps per game. Just not enough. He is clearly the most electrifying player on the field week in and week out. he shouldnt be coming off at all. Maybe moved around but never off

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually after his TD drive Q came back in. He had a three and out. Then he was taken out. 

He had two receivers drops passes on that series too.  Passes weren't crisp, but I think he deserved another try. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

He had two receivers drops passes on that series too.  Passes weren't crisp, but I think he deserved another try. 

Agreed. But I have seen this narrative that he was taken out right after the TD all week and it is simply not true. Further, one of those passes was not very catchable. He should get more of a chance but I am not sold at all on his QB ability. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

44 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Rotating QBs also never really works outside of HS....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Trestman is conspiring to keep Q out the NFL. He’s worried if he plays him too much Bruce will call in a trade and he’ll be stuck with Winston

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

OK I do remember the 3 and out, now that you mention it.  But still, its not like Cornelius was lighting it up.  Its the XFL not the NFL, keep the guy in that people paid to come see!