• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers Getting some XFL love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

This isn't one of those, unless he is done with football. 

Ya, a lot of us quit and we can find work in our field. You quit on a pro sports team and it becomes a really tough job to convince another team you aren't a quitter. Especially when you aren't lighting the league up.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

23 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Ya, a lot of us quit and we can find work in our field. You quit on a pro sports team and it becomes a really tough job to convince another team you aren't a quitter. Especially when you aren't lighting the league up.

You say that but in the other thread I posted an article where an XFL insider reported that he asked for his release and was unlikely to get it. This means that either A. TB thinks they can convince him to come back or B. there is a trade market for him. Both cases point towards him being able to play in the xfl if he wants to. someone wants him, otherwise, why allow your third string QB who is not there take up a roster spot? 

Long story short, I don't think this is effecting his ability to find work in football. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You say that but in the other thread I posted an article where an XFL insider reported that he asked for his release and was unlikely to get it. This means that either A. TB thinks they can convince him to come back or B. there is a trade market for him. Both cases point towards him being able to play in the xfl if he wants to. someone wants him, otherwise, why allow your third string QB who is not there take up a roster spot? 

Long story short, I don't think this is effecting his ability to find work in football. 

Let’s see if B happens this week. This will tell if there was any damage. Because there are no team owners in this league he may catch a break. But what happens when he is sitting in the bench in Seattle behind BJ? 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Let’s see if B happens this week. This will tell if there was any damage. Because there are no team owners in this league he may catch a break. But what happens when he is sitting in the bench in Seattle behind BJ? 

I don't see him going to seattle. BJ isn't even starting there. I have seen New York as the better possibility because they are inasmuch QB turmoil as TB

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I don't see him going to seattle. BJ isn't even starting there. I have seen New York as the better possibility because they are inasmuch QB turmoil as TB

Could be since their QB questioned the coach. Strangely the QB play on every team except Tampa and NY has been at least adequate. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

42 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The worst part about this is too much posting about XFL football on the board.

4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The worst part about this is too much posting about XFL football on the board.

If it weren’t I’m for this, we would be over analyzing what CJS ate for breakfast.