• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong to Bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

58 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You went out looking for a fight by saying he gave us 10 wins and then fell short in his last 2 years, (a stupid antagonistic post), followed by a post on how much more money he makes than someone that disagrees with you (a silly juvenile post).  I was simply pointing out that your love for the Gators clouds your judgement on properly assessing his entire body of work at USF.  I really don’t care how you feel about me and I am only furthering this discussion to highlight your biased and ignorant takes on the subject.  Wouldn’t it make more sense for you and Corey to get on the Bama board to talk about your boy Charlie?

1. CCS did have a 10 win season and 2 bad seasons...that is a fact! WTF was untrue about that?. 2. He has more money and does what he loves for a living - FACT! 3. You seem to be an over emotional moron if those statements offended you. How is that antagonistic? Maybe your tampon wearing, oiled up bald head loving, homoerotic ass is a lil too sensitive for this board. 4. I was talking to Coreylea.....your ol sensitive ass came at me, b/c your little feelings hurt. Man the f**k up buddy. And this is a USF board, so we can talk about any old coaches or players we want to talk about. If you dont like the thread then feel free to IGNORE it like I did most of the Gilbert thread.

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1. CCS did have a 10 win season and 2 bad seasons...that is a fact! WTF was untrue about that?. 2. He has more money and does what he loves for a living - FACT! 3. You seem to be an over emotional moron if those statements offended you. How is that antagonistic? Maybe your tampon wearing, oiled up bald head loving, homoerotic ass is a lil too sensitive for this board. 4. I was talking to Coreylea.....your ol sensitive ass came at me, b/c your little feelings hurt. Man the f**k up buddy. And this is a USF board, so we can talk about any old coaches or players we want to talk about. If you dont like the thread then feel free to IGNORE it like I did most of the Gilbert thread.

You're getting out of line with the name calling. Dial it back.  Both of  you.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

23 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1. CCS did have a 10 win season and 2 bad seasons...that is a fact! WTF was untrue about that?. 2. He has more money and does what he loves for a living - FACT!

You missed #3 - nuked our program into a Skip Holzian oblivion in terms of customer engagement in that gloss over history.  

None of this is worth everyone getting upset over though. He has gone to work for CFB elixir Nick Saban and we got a great hire.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

29 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1. CCS did have a 10 win season and 2 bad seasons...that is a fact! WTF was untrue about that?. 2. He has more money and does what he loves for a living - FACT! 3. You seem to be an over emotional moron if those statements offended you. How is that antagonistic? Maybe your tampon wearing, oiled up bald head loving, homoerotic ass is a lil too sensitive for this board. 4. I was talking to Coreylea.....your ol sensitive ass came at me, b/c your little feelings hurt. Man the f**k up buddy. 

You appear hysterical  but are calling me out for being too emotional, a little ironic don’t ya think? The CCS fetish was a joke however appears it may have struck a nerve with you, no judgement, we are still good Gatorboy.  😀

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You're getting out of line with the name calling. Dial it back.  Both of  you.

Time to take those boys to the woodshed daddy 😂😂

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

21 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Jorts

Everyone knows which fan base this refers to which is amazing.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

never nude arrested development GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

34 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You appear hysterical  but are calling me out for being too emotional, a little ironic don’t ya think? The CCS fetish was a joke however appears it may have struck a nerve with you, no judgement, we are still good Gatorboy.  😀

Im cool. Im just baffled by how ur panties got in a bunch in the first place. Nothing i said was insulting enough for you to start off calling me a douchebag. Its that HATE in your heart you have for CCS that brought the ******* out of you. 😎 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im cool. Im just baffled by how ur panties got in a bunch in the first place. Nothing i said was insulting enough for you to start off calling me a douchebag. Its that HATE in your heart you have for CCS that brought the ******* out of you. 😎 

Agreed, I am still bitter about what he did to the program  and then we had to pay him 5M to go away, I guess anyone defending him ticked me off, I will let it go, hopefully I won’t need therapy 😀.