• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong to Bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

31 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Everybody has their price I guess... I would buy a run down beat up Kia for $50 even though it will probably be a headache. If I get a few thousand miles out of it I'm happy and if not I'm only out $50.

That still means you WANT the Kia and willing to fix it up.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

That still means you WANT the Kia and willing to fix it up.

I wouldn't say I want the Kia, I would say the potential reward outweighs the risk.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

10 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

I'm disagreeing that he should not be in a leadership/DC/analyst position whatsoever. He is uninspiring, monotone, a poor motivator, blames his players, not the system, and sucks the life out of a program. He is a Cancer and needs to retire. 

no fire

just collecting a pay check

bull nut is spot on

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,261
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

What are we disagreeing on? I think CCS makes a bad head coach. (he is better off as a DC or analyst). I feel he should have gotten fired. Im happy we got Jeff Scott and hopes he helps us have much success. While I understand your disappointment in CCS, I simply dont agree with being so bitter and hateful about it. But Im glad to agree to disagree. In the end, I feel we can be fans without so much bitterness. It takes the joy out of the whole "fan experience" 

Most people are bitter because the product on the field was terrible and unwatchable at times. Instead of being a leader, accepting responsibility, identifying the weaknesses, coming up with a game plan to fix the issues, and motiviating the team CCS decided to ramble on and blame everything else but HIMSELF.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im not a fan of Gilbert but dont go out of my way to s__t on the man. I simply dont care enough to even talk about him. Some of you guys are just butthurt and bitter like he banged your mother or wife. Its not that serious.

You are really slow so let me get down to your level.  He was a bad coach, I don’t wish bad upon him but will not go out of my way to wish him well in his future endeavors.  The thread is about his future endeavors, no well wishes because as so many have articulated, he was an uninspired aloof bust while taking no accountability for his poor performance.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Most people are bitter because the product on the field was terrible and unwatchable at times. Instead of being a leader, accepting responsibility

That's a good reason to be bitter.  You at least want the product to be watchable if you spend a lot of money on it.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You are really slow so let me get down to your level.  He was a bad coach, I don’t wish bad upon him but will not go out of my way to wish him well in his future endeavors.  The thread is about his future endeavors, no well wishes because as so many have articulated, he was an uninspired aloof bust while taking no accountability for his poor performance.  

In the end when there was a thread about Gilbert, i didnt go there and post that i dislike him or called him names. I just dont talk about buddy period. You may not go out of your way to wish him well, but definitely going out of your way to hate on CCS. This is day  2 and you still going back and 4th with me trying to justify why you hate on CCS when I really dont care.  My initial post was a comment to coreylea and somehow your lil feelings got hurt and you started telling me about your baldhead, dipped in oil homo-erotic fantasies inspired by Seinfield.  

17 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

I wouldn't say I want the Kia, I would say the potential reward outweighs the risk.

If you buy something that wasnt a NEED, that means you WANT it. 🤷 Why are we going back and fourth on this? 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

In the end when there was a thread about Gilbert, i didnt go there and post that i dislike him or called him names. I just dont talk about buddy period. You may not go out of your way to wish him well, but definitely going out of your way to hate on CCS. This is day  2 and you still going back and 4th with me trying to justify why you hate on CCS when I really dont care.  My initial post was a comment to coreylea and somehow your lil feelings got hurt and you started telling me about your baldhead, dipped in oil homo-erotic fantasies inspired by Seinfield.  

You went out looking for a fight by saying he gave us 10 wins and then fell short in his last 2 years, (a stupid antagonistic post), followed by a post on how much more money he makes than someone that disagrees with you (a silly juvenile post).  I was simply pointing out that your love for the Gators clouds your judgement on properly assessing his entire body of work at USF.  I really don’t care how you feel about me and I am only furthering this discussion to highlight your biased and ignorant takes on the subject.  Wouldn’t it make more sense for you and Corey to get on the Bama board to talk about your boy Charlie?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

If you buy something that wasnt a NEED, that means you WANT it. 🤷 Why are we going back and fourth on this? 

I agree, pointless argument. Let's get back to how bad Charlie Strong sucks...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1