• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt and The People

Jim Leavitt and The People  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

I just had someone tell me Leavitt quit FSU because he wants to be a head coach. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but it was the first time I've heard anyone say it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

The media, exposure, and publicity would be exponentially increased. It is better to be talked about than laughed at under the CCS era. Literally announcers made fun of the decisions of personnel , clock management, and play calling.

And this is the exact reason I'm hoping that the OBC is still in the mix. Those three things would be even greater with him, reach beyond USF fans and would be all positive. I'm not against CJL coming back, I've just got him second behind Spurrier, who would have a greater impact on the area ....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

41 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I just had someone tell me Leavitt quit FSU because he wants to be a head coach. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but it was the first time I've heard anyone say it.

We're getting Lane and xCJL is taking the FAU job.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And this is the exact reason I'm hoping that the OBC is still in the mix. Those three things would be even greater with him, reach beyond USF fans and would be all positive. I'm not against CJL coming back, I've just got him second behind Spurrier, who would have a greater impact on the area ....

The problem with this is that Ray Jay would be filled with blue and orange instead of green and gold. And that sucks. I rather someone rebuild the fan base close to what CWT was doing.

I thought you initially disapproved of KB because he was a Gator? Same thing with Spurrier X100 no?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279

27 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

The problem with this is that Ray Jay would be filled with blue and orange instead of green and gold. And that sucks. I rather someone rebuild the fan base close to what CWT was doing.

I thought you initially disapproved of KB because he was a Gator? Same thing with Spurrier X100 no?

They'd all be ex Bandits fans 😜

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, pacificd said:

image.jpeg.80aee1829bd25067483311890469ee14.jpeg

31 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Anticipating getting more Gator fans to adopt the Bulls as their second team, which some already have, and hoping they'd sport the proper color when at RayJay ........ but if they're there, supporting USF, I might go color blind to what their wearing.

Honestly don't remember if I actually disapproved of KB but I was at least apprehensive ....... as far as SOS, goes his Banditball days, along with being an original Buc, dissipated the feelings I had of him as a gator growing up ...

13 minutes ago, pacificd said:

People still have fond memories of those days so that definitely wouldn't hurt ...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

58 minutes ago, JTrue said:

We're getting Lane and xCJL is taking the FAU job.

Wonder if Leavitt or Taggart would be interested in FAU if they don't get hired here. Looks like Lane is going to Ole Miss

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144

We need a coach that wants to coach here and I feel like he's wanted to ever since he got fired.  Come home Jimbo!!!

• Like 1