• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cronk and Sands are both out vs ucf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

53 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Better chance of us winning the game 

Better chance of all us winning the lottery on the same day. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  1

Please stop with the “they must have gave up on the season” crap. Both of these guys are really injured. Sands shoulder keeps popping out of place from just walking and Cronk has a serious injury as well. 

I spoke with Cronks dad last night and he told me Jordan is extremely upset that he is injured because he didn’t want to go out like this. Him sitting out isn’t about the NFL or anything, he wants to play and even begged the Drs to allow him to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

J Ford is listed on the two deep though....things that make ya go hmmmmmm.....or Im way overthinking this staffs creativity

This would be awesome and a gut punch all at the same time

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

26 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Please stop with the “they must have gave up on the season” crap. Both of these guys are really injured. Sands shoulder keeps popping out of place from just walking and Cronk has a serious injury as well. 

I spoke with Cronks dad last night and he told me Jordan is extremely upset that he is injured because he didn’t want to go out like this. Him sitting out isn’t about the NFL or anything, he wants to play and even begged the Drs to allow him to.

This is good news - not that they are hurt - but that they want to play.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

We have an systematic issues from the HC all the way down to the Strength and Conditioning coach. 

ineedthisforreactions GIF

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

@7overlord, it must be aggravating to read many of these posts slamming kids, especially by name.  But please realize that many posters on here are too P.O.'d to be reasonable.  And the rest of us are pretty heavily medicated lately. 😁

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

CJL would make it all better, but Judy and YankeeBull suppress the truth.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

20 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CJL would make it all better, but Judy and YankeeBull suppress the truth.

I actually would be fine with CJL coming back.  Mostly because we'd get more butts in the stadium.  Many people gave up on the program when he left and some would come back.  Do I think he was a great game day Xs and Os guy? Nah. But he was a great motivator and kids played with passion.  USF isn't winning any national titles. Give me an experience in the stands where the kids play hard and are put in a position to be competitive.  Don't remember leaving games in the 2nd or 3rd quarter when Levitt was here.  Even most of the Holtz games were competitive.  Remember leaving the NC State home game at the half but we usually managed to lose games in that era because of playing prevent D at the end of games.  Kept you in your seat. Like the Cinci game this year.  At least we stayed until the end.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I actually would be fine with CJL coming back.  Mostly because we'd get more butts in the stadium.  Many people gave up on the program when he left and some would come back.  Do I think he was a great game day Xs and Os guy? Nah. But he was a great motivator and kids played with passion.  USF isn't winning any national titles. Give me an experience in the stands where the kids play hard and are put in a position to be competitive.  Don't remember leaving games in the 2nd or 3rd quarter when Levitt was here.  Even most of the Holtz games were competitive.  Remember leaving the NC State home game at the half but we usually managed to lose games in that era because of playing prevent D at the end of games.  Kept you in your seat. Like the Cinci game this year.  At least we stayed until the end.

I never left a game early until the Marshall game. Since then it's been about half with the Memphis game the earliest to date. I left after the first drive of the second half. Sad, but I expect UCF to be at halftime.

Like I told you the other day, why PAY to be pissed off and embarrassed?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Why are they both sitting out? It is their senior year and most likely last games. We have a lot of injuries and we already know CCS blames are team for not being STRONG/BIG enough. We have an systematic issues from the HC all the way down to the Strength and Conditioning coach. 

To USF fans and supporters, as it saddens me to have to do this but as we all know this game comes with injuries and there's nothing we can do about it. Missed senior night with an injury and I won't be able to play the rest of the year.

"A whole lot I want to say but I just want to thank my teammates, old and new for being there for me every step and being brothers to me. I'd do anything for each and everyone of you all. If there's one thing I can say is I gave it all I had for you guys and this school out on the field. No regrets.

"Breaks my heart that I can't go out and play with you all but it's a part of God's plan. Tears are coming down as I write this. I can't make this up. But I'm extremely thankful for everyone I have met along the way here and I don't take any of this for granted. It's been a long journey and I'm excited to see what God has in store for me," Cronkrite wrote.