• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cronk and Sands are both out vs ucf

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,249
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

To USF fans and supporters, as it saddens me to have to do this but as we all know this game comes with injuries and there's nothing we can do about it. Missed senior night with an injury and I won't be able to play the rest of the year.

"A whole lot I want to say but I just want to thank my teammates, old and new for being there for me every step and being brothers to me. I'd do anything for each and everyone of you all. If there's one thing I can say is I gave it all I had for you guys and this school out on the field. No regrets.

"Breaks my heart that I can't go out and play with you all but it's a part of God's plan. Tears are coming down as I write this. I can't make this up. But I'm extremely thankful for everyone I have met along the way here and I don't take any of this for granted. It's been a long journey and I'm excited to see what God has in store for me," Cronkrite wrote.

I feel bad for the kid, but man what a rough year. CCS can't get anything going his way. My next one is for you Cronkite and Sands.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,249
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I actually would be fine with CJL coming back.  Mostly because we'd get more butts in the stadium.  Many people gave up on the program when he left and some would come back.  Do I think he was a great game day Xs and Os guy? Nah. But he was a great motivator and kids played with passion.  USF isn't winning any national titles. Give me an experience in the stands where the kids play hard and are put in a position to be competitive.  Don't remember leaving games in the 2nd or 3rd quarter when Levitt was here.  Even most of the Holtz games were competitive.  Remember leaving the NC State home game at the half but we usually managed to lose games in that era because of playing prevent D at the end of games.  Kept you in your seat. Like the Cinci game this year.  At least we stayed until the end.

At this point bringing back CJL might be the only thing to bring seats in the stands an get us support from the local community. It would be me more exciting than anything we have seen over the last two seasons.