• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa is about to do a thing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

The same was at Navy and GT until we made a QB change and was firing on all cylinders.  10 points is almost insurmountable.  

I think the defense is good enough to win games in this conference.  I think they would play with even more fire if the other side of the ball did.

the defense has just played some really bad offenses recently. recency bias. any defense would look good against the #113  #111  #92  and #80 scoring offenses in the country.

I bet they finish almost as bad as the offense as far as scoring is concerned. we are about to play the #5 and #9 scoring offenses in the country.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, Bull94 said:

the defense has just played some really bad offenses recently. recency bias. any defense would look good against the #113  #111  #92  and #80 scoring offenses in the country.

I bet they finish almost as bad as the offense as far as scoring is concerned. we are about to play the #5 and #9 scoring offenses in the country.

Good point!  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

11 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

Only 6 sacks? Amateurs.

Good for Tulsa they deserve a good win they have been close and played their butts off. And ucf….Ah, Nah I got nuthin

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

It's fun watching the comments on social media...one crazy c fan said they are the best team in Florida...literally after losing to a 2-7 Tulsa team...as always, stay crazy c!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Not the best this year by any stretch.... Dillusional. Tulsa was a complete mental breakdown, unrecoverable late in the game. Discipline was Bonn resistant.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct you are sir! They decided to leave USF thus they are not a Bull. 

As for the once a Bull, always a Bull stuff - I'm still waiting for the guys that made it to the pros to kick in for the IPF and Athletics in general.  So, no, I'm not buying that crap.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

As for the once a Bull, always a Bull stuff - I'm still waiting for the guys that made it to the pros to kick in for the IPF and Athletics in general.  So, no, I'm not buying that crap.

Amen amen amen. Proof is in the $. Other than Mike Jenkins many years ago I am not aware of any NFL USF player giving a significant amount of money to the program that was partly responsible for their opportunity. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

20 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

The same was at Navy and GT until we made a QB change and was firing on all cylinders.  10 points is almost insurmountable.  

I think the defense is good enough to win games in this conference.  I think they would play with even more fire if the other side of the ball did.

Even if offense and defense played decently you still have special teams which has not played a clean game since Charles has been in charge. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Ron Lighthall said:

Not the best this year by any stretch.... Dillusional. Tulsa was a complete mental breakdown, unrecoverable late in the game. Discipline was Bonn resistant.

*shrug

It's a rebuilding year with a freshman QB. Some of us saw this coming. Some of us bought into the playoff talk. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

11 hours ago, usfgrad84 said:

Even if offense and defense played decently you still have special teams which has not played a clean game since Charles has been in charge. 

Strong is crafty. He kept Justin Burke on staff to be this year's sacrificial lamb.

Special Teams were bad this year, we've replaced Justin Burke and we will be a contender next year.

One more year for Charlie as he jettisons another of his loyal cohort.