• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We win at least 2 of the last 4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Why not both? :)

That would be awesome, defensive genius and offensive genius, great motivator, and a great recruiter.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

If we can go 2-2 the rest of the way that would almost be a miracle. 

At this point of the season, we kind of have an idea of whether teams are good, decent, bad. 

We have losses to 3 good teams (#16 UW, #23 SMU, #25 Navy) and one bad team (GT). 

We still play #17 UC, #19 Memphis, a 7-2 UCF (who could be called #26) and then a 5-3 Temple. 

The coaches have said we are not a good team so.......

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We have also beaten 3 bad teams and BYU

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, usf97 said:

If we can go 2-2 the rest of the way that would almost be a miracle. 

At this point of the season, we kind of have an idea of whether teams are good, decent, bad. 

We have losses to 3 good teams (#16 UW, #23 SMU, #25 Navy) and one bad team (GT). 

We still play #17 UC, #19 Memphis, a 7-2 UCF (who could be called #26) and then a 5-3 Temple. 

The coaches have said we are not a good team so.......

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the "we're not a good team" comment was earlier in the season, when we actually sucked. We've clearly improved, and had a decent win vs. BYU, and have blown out the bad teams lately. I'd say that we're average at this point, the confidence is growing, and we're still improving. If the QB play was better, I think we could win any of the remaining games. A lot of youth at that position, so it's understandable that we're not all that consistent at QB. I think 1-3 is very possible, but 2-2 would be far from a miracle. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I expect a win vs. Temple, and I don't rule out a win against Cincy or Memphis. UCF will be rough. Hopefully the momentum and confidence is rolling heading into that game.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,014
  • Days Won:  38

56 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Not to be that guy, but I truly believe we were better than GT and could have possibly won the game without punting the ball away.  That was with one half of quarterback play.

35 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

We have also beaten 3 bad teams and BYU

A new QB for BYU may have been the edge in that game.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Not to be that guy, but I truly believe we were better than GT and could have possibly won the game without punting the ball away.  That was with one half of quarterback play.

A new QB for BYU may have been the edge in that game.

If McCloud had a better chin strap we beat Yech.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the "we're not a good team" comment was earlier in the season, when we actually sucked. We've clearly improved, and had a decent win vs. BYU, and have blown out the bad teams lately. I'd say that we're average at this point, the confidence is growing, and we're still improving. If the QB play was better, I think we could win any of the remaining games. A lot of youth at that position, so it's understandable that we're not all that consistent at QB. I think 1-3 is very possible, but 2-2 would be far from a miracle. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I expect a win vs. Temple, and I don't rule out a win against Cincy or Memphis. UCF will be rough. Hopefully the momentum and confidence is rolling heading into that game.

we are definitely better so that gets you a little more optimistic for sure. if we lose to Temple at home?? I guess the, "were not a good team" prob still holds true. at that point you can only hope one of the last 3 doesn't get up for the game against us and we pull a win off. i'm hoping for 2 wins but praying for 3.....🙏🏻

on another note..anybody see Miller playing in the last game? if he was I must have been off taking a leak or getting a beer...

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If McCloud had a better chin strap we beat Yech.

Or if there had been a better goal line camera. I wonder how we'd all be feeling sitting at 5-3 after dismantling ECU (who looked great in their most recent game) with our only losses to teams now ranked? 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

52 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Or if there had been a better goal line camera. I wonder how we'd all be feeling sitting at 5-3 after dismantling ECU (who looked great in their most recent game) with our only losses to teams now ranked? 

This is the point that we better keep driving to the haters. USF is gonna be fine. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,014
  • Days Won:  38

4 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

The next couple games could have everything start to click at the right time.