• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We win at least 2 of the last 4

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

18 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Drinking it as we speak, founder was a kappa sig at UT and he provides unlimited Tito’s for the frat during their tenure. I would have pledged them had I known that.  I will smuggle in plenty in September, you can bet your ass. 

Wait?!! Are you saying they won’t be selling alcohol in the stadium for the USF vs Texas game?? **** that bad luck. This may be a game that I leave around halftime if things don’t go our way. Will have to bail to find nearest bar to watch rest of game on tv 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

Wait?!! Are you saying they won’t be selling alcohol in the stadium for the USF vs Texas game?? **** that bad luck. This may be a game that I leave around halftime if things don’t go our way. Will have to bail to find nearest bar to watch rest of game on tv 

Come on man, beer ain’t that important. Suck it up for three hours. 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

I stand corrected, they now sell beer in the stadium, changed a couple years ago, I will now stay till the very end! Or at least until they stop selling at the end of the third.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I stand corrected, they now sell beer in the stadium, changed a couple years ago, I will now stay till the very end! Or at least until they stop selling at the end of the third.

Hell yeah man!  Me too! I need something to calm the pain or joy. steve austin double fisting GIF by WWE

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

The OP's scenario, I think, raises the same interesting debate that surfaced at FSU. 

If USF rallies and wins two of the last four, becomes bowl eligible and, say, wins a far-from-New Years Day bowl game, is that enough to make fans/alumni/donors/trustees/administration feel good about the season, the coaching and the direction of the team or is it still deemed unsatisfactory?  Depending on the answer what do you do now? Or do you wait until then to sort it out when there may be even more ambiguity in the air? 

Not advocating any particular position and I think the situation above is highly unlikely (I don't expect us to win two) but it does put in some perspective what the AD has to consider when the entire program is going into the late rounds, wobbly on its feet but is still in there punching.

26 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

The OP's scenario, I think, raises the same interesting debate that surfaced at FSU. 

If USF rallies and wins two of the last four, becomes bowl eligible and, say, wins a far-from-New Years Day bowl game, is that enough to make fans/alumni/donors/trustees/administration feel good about the season, the coaching and the direction of the team or is it still deemed unsatisfactory?  Depending on the answer what do you do now? Or do you wait until then to sort it out when there may be even more ambiguity in the air? 

Not advocating any particular position and I think the situation above is highly unlikely (I don't expect us to win two) but it does put in some perspective what the AD has to consider when the entire program is going into the late rounds, wobbly on its feet but is still in there punching.

It won’t matter what we think. He makes a bowl he is staying. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It won’t matter what we think. He makes a bowl he is staying. 

You could be right  and that is kind of the point.  I don't going to or even winning a bowl will necessarily mean things are looking up for the overall direction of the program.  I think at FSU the loss to Miami actually let them strike while the rage is hot to start over since they weren't going to be satisfied at the end of the year in any event. 

2 hours ago, SilverBull said:

You could be right  and that is kind of the point.  I don't going to or even winning a bowl will necessarily mean things are looking up for the overall direction of the program.  I think at FSU the loss to Miami actually let them strike while the rage is hot to start over since they weren't going to be satisfied at the end of the year in any event. 

Could be the same response with a smack down by ucf. If they put up an ungodly spread against us look out. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Could be the same response with a smack down by ucf. If they put up an ungodly spread against us look out. 

Need a proven winner next time, like CJL, or Art Briles.

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Need a proven winner next time, like CJL, or Art Briles.

Why not both? :)